Damn you Verizon (And AT&T)!

This is Chimichan, here, with my first rant on Wattpad.

Time for a real introduction, eh? You can call me Pheonix, as it says on my account. I am a girl who constantly stays in her room all day doing nothing but socializing on the internet.

Terrible, I know. But I have come to discuss a serious problem.

Verizon fucking us over.

It's a fairly current problem, at least with me. Verizon's employees are highly unprofessional. First of all, my mom put our phones on a family plan, but did Verizon charge us as a family? No! Our phones were charged individually and the bill was, what would normally be 300 or 400 dollars, was almost 800 fucking dollars.

So my mother called last week and got it switched back to a Family plan. She's a nurse, gets paid every two weeks. She has been sick out of work with pneumonia for a month and hasn't been able to work. She got fired and gets her last pay check next week. Last week we set up a payment plan to pay every two weeks, when my mom gets paid as a nurse. Next payment is next week.

The fuckers cut them off today.

And do you know WHY they cut them off? Because they didn't think we deserved a payment plan because we're too poor. No refund.

THAT IS FUCKING ILLEGAL!

My mom had a job interview today and they were gonna call her.

This pisses me off so much I can't even rant properly about it.

VERIZON TRAIN YOUR DAMN EMPLOYEES AND QUIT FUCKING UP THE PHONE BILL ASSHATS.

Pheonix out.

Turtle here, and I do not have Verizon. So I will be ranting on my recent experience at AT&T

So 8 months ago, I got handed down my dad's Iphone 3gs. They said 'you will have a free upgrade in 2 months, but you can use anytime after that. We will pay for your new phone.

Fast forward to a week ago. My phone finally died after 3 owners and 4 years, So I got a Iphone 5, because my mom had one and wanted a new one. She got the Iphone 5s, and at the register, some fat guy sits there.

'So this phone, and the change is free, correct? My dad asks.

'Nope, you have to pay $800 ' *INSERT TROLL FACE HERE. WITH THREE CHINS*

'The guy said we got a free change'

'Haha, we discontinued that'

'You can't promise one thing, and give us another. We have a contract.'

'Sorry bud'

But my mom needs a phone for her job.

'Oh, your rate went up.'

At this point my dad lost it. He spoke to the manager and we got what we were promised. An hour later.

As we left, my dad looked at the guy and tried to make amends. He said something like 'No hard feelings, right?'

The guy says 'I like to do some bargaining and haggling myself'

I WANNA PUNCH THIS GUY IN THE FACCE

-Turtle

Vote if you hate phone companies.