Two Rants

Fuck Pep Rallies.

I don't care if our school is playing at home. I don't want a fucking migraine because our football(for those in Europe, American Football, not soccer) team is playing at home.

I don't want to sit in a gymnasium that's around 80 Fahrenheit (there's a thermometer in there. It really is around 80) that smells like sweat, feet and ass. I don't want to be squished between a bunch of people who keep screaming over stupid shit and I really don't want to be squished between two men.

Happened last year. They wouldn't stop groping me until I punched one of them in the balls.

Never again.

And the fucking drums. Oh my god I think they gave me a mild concussion.

So along with a headache, it's 90 degrees outside... Then after I get on the bus it's raining. The bus leads us to the next rant.

Children.

Our school district has very bad funding so we have to ship middle and high schoolers on the same bus. Now, this fatass child, probably around 10 or something, 10 year old in middle school started talking shit to my sister's and me. He said we all had dildos up our asses, and were ugly whores.

The bitch was lucky I didn't have a knife on me, I swear to god I wanted to carve that little shit up and feed him to his parents.

Pheonix out.

Screw pep rallies. We have them either though we suck. Then we lose.

-turtle