Frozen

Pheonix again.

Anyway, I was at the pool earlier. I just got out of the water and forgot to bring a towel. So while I was dripping wet - not like that you perverts - the most unexpected song came on the pool radio.

Fucking Let It Go.

A song from Frozen came on while I was freezing my tits off. The irony. The movie was made last fucking year, and it's songs are on the damn radio.

WHY?!

WHY IS EVERY ONE SO OBSESSED WITH FROZEN?! IT'S FUCKING ANNOYING! THE MOVIE ISNT EVEN GOOD!

Maybe if it didn't focus on Anna so much. She fell in love with a guy in a day, seriously I bet feminists hate her. But really... who the fuck falls in love IN A DAY?! It should have focused on Elsa more, she was interesting.

Oh wait no she wasn't. She was selfish.

"The Kingdom is covered in snow."

"I'LL NEVER BE FREE!"

Really? People could be dying and you're not even concerned about that? Not to mention she didn't even talk to Anna for years because of something that wasn't even her fault.

At least to my understanding of it. I zoned out through half the movie cuz it was so boring.

Just... ugh.

I don't get the hype.

On a side note, has anyone ever read anything translated by Gizoogle Tranzizzle? its amazing.

Pheonix out.

I disagree.

Frozen is by no means the cliche true love story that they've milked for ages(snow white), or the slight twist on a fairy tale (Tangled). But what makes frozen special, is that it is new. Disney finally took a risk (albiet a small one) instead of milking more stories out of one idea, that they may or may not have come up with.

And I admit, it isn't exactly my cup of tea. But little girls everywhere are no longer waiting for some man to pick them up and ride into the sunset.

Now they are dreaming of becoming powerful, and this is a scene I've seen unfold before my eyes.

A little girl dressed up like elsa and her sister dressed up like anna. Together they pretend to be... whatever that movie says...

I can't think of the last time I've seen two children playing something other than video games.

And the soundtrack wasn't awful. Not my cup of tea, but it is catchy.

But what annoys me about this movie? The fact that the little troll people said fear is her enemy... and then her parents made her fear herself.But maybe i'm overthinking it.

The whole 'one song' falling in love thing... weirder or stranger things have happened in one song...

Now beauty and the beast on the other hand...

-Turtle