Apartment Living

I swear to god, when I go to Hell, I will be living in a fucking apartment.

As I always say, The Seventh Level of Hell is full of cold ramen and rotten burgers with 'Baby' and 'Story of My Life' playing on a loop.

And fucking apartment complexes.

They're small, cramped and you can't live in them. You can survive in them, you can exist in them, but you can't fucking live in them.

Especially if you live on the second floor in a three story apartment. You can't dance or jump around, there are people below you, you can't play loud music because there are people above you. I live on a third floor apartment, and I fucking love to rough house and act stupid with my sisters. We rednecks fight for fun, y'all.

But the septic tank in our house gave out because the last person who lived there replaced the 2 inch pipes with 1 inch pipes, but didn't bother with the septic tank because he didn't want to dig it up.

He was a plumber too. Ha.

Anyway, so we have been forced to live in an apartment we all hate because my sister didn't want to move out of the district and go to another school for the zillionth time. Well now we can't rough house or play loud music or dance or watch loud TV and I don't even want to know what we'll have to do when my dad starts watching football. He's loud when The Panthers lose.

We should have been in the super bowl last year, that shit was rigged.

Anyway, in conclusion, apartments suck ass.

Turtle-Disagree

Yes, you heard it. I finally disagree. Now, I do realize that some apartments do suck, but the one I spent a couple weeks at, my uncle's, was awesome.

Houses suck because:
1) More to clean.
2) More expensive to rent
I hate cleaning. Hate it. I don't like it being clean that much anyways. It is the worst.... But that is a rant for another day. Anyways, for me, the less to clean, the better.

More expensive.
Now, this may not always be the case, but usually rent from some bigger building instead of individual homeowners. This is important because big corporations are less likely to raise the price like crazy, because usually they are worried about their name and don't need the money. But renting from a homeowner, isn't the same case. They can screw you over and you can't do much more than write an angry letter.

One thing I love about being in apartments in the city is the view. It's beautiful to see the buildings and seeing soldier field from the balcony (Chicago bears FTW)

Another thing I like is the technological advances in my uncles apartment.

He took his IPad and made the TV turn on, the blinds go down, and the toilet flush.

The toilet has the Japanese butt wash thing.

I felt like squidward going like "Fuuuuttttuuuurrree" the whole visit.

That had nothing to do with apartments in general, but.... I felt like you deserved to know.

-Turtle

Vote and comment who you agree with.