Red wine

"Okay! Okay! I dare you to... " sniggered sophia, looking around the bar where she was sitting with jake. "hmm.. Oh! I dare you to grab someone's number in here!"

"Anyone's?" said jake, taking a sip of his beer.

"Yep!"

"huh.. Okay"

Jake then stumbled off his chair and walked away, but then suddenly turned around and began walking back towards Sophia.

"Hey before I go, I was just wondering if you can sign a form for me?" he said, now looking at sophia who was guzzling the rest of her drink.

"What form?"

"Just this one.. "

Jake then handed her his phone, sophia looked at the screen.

"Jake this isn't a form, this is to make a new contact"

He them folded his arms, raised his brow and put all his weight to one leg.

Sophia's eyes then widened

"Hey! That's cheating!" she replied in a giggly tone.

"Ah ah! You said anyone. So anyone has you included"

"Fair enough peralta.. "She then began to type in her number on his phone. "Here you go smartass"

"Pleasure is all mine" he said, slipping in his phone back into his classic leather jacket.

He then sat back down next to her. He couldn't peel his eyes off Sophia, his stomach fluttered with butterfly's and his heart melted at her warm smile. But he has only met her one day and  it feels like he has known her before.

"Sophia?" he questioned, in a more delicate manner.

"Yeah?"

"Did we ever know eachother?"

Sophia then panicked, she knew she didn't do something wrong. But if he found out that she was the reason why they broke up. Things will go back to the way they were.

A life without jake.

Hatred.

Alone.

And unloved.

"Uuh... No. I've seen you time to time. But never really spoke." she choked, always losing eye connection and she could feel herself getting hot with fear. 

"Ooh. I see"

"Why did you remember something?"

"No.. Am i meant too?-"

"NOPE" Sophia cut him off, as she partly jumped off her seat and placed one finger on his soft lips. She then looked at him who looked confused and scared. Sophia shook her head and sat back in her normal position.

"What I'm trying to say is that I don't want you to freak out on trying to remember what happened before. Doctors words that isn't safe, it could cause problems"

"I mean.. I guess so"

"Listen things are going to be okay. You've got your friends who still love you and even going back to work. So let's celebrate to that. Another round shall we?"

"Uh a hell yeah! DRINKS ON ME PEOPLE" shouted jake, as the crowd inside the bar cheered with glory.

"eh hem, Jake.. You know your broke. Right?" sophia whispered, pulling him down from his chair.

"Ssh... They don't need to know that.. "

* * *

"Feeling any better?"