Call 911

Chloe, the older waitress,  let Megan go off early for the night. She placed her black apron off and made her way out the double doors.

Outside was fairly warm, but had a bit of a chill. The small waitress walked down the dark pathway.

Outside was strangely empty.

She then pulled out her phone to check the time.

"10pm..." she mumbled but continued to walk.

Suddenly, right round the corner Megan saw a car smashed to pieces and flipped upside down.

* * *

"JAKE LOOK OUT!"

He looked at Amy who was staring in his direction at his window with so much fright. He then turned to see what it was.

But it all crashed too quickly.

The only thing he could see was two bright headlights charging at him with full speed.

Suddenly the a strong force made his car tumble down the road. And all he could hear was the poor yelps of Amy.

Jakes body was no longer in his control. He tried so hard to stop it from hitting every wall or window in pain. Everytime he hit a wall he could feel a new gash being torn apart. But nothing could be stoppped, he was in so much shock and fright. Including Amy.

Tiny segments of glass cut her soft skin. Her hair was thrown about and her head smashed on every corner. Her seat belt kept her in her seat, but the doesn't mean it wasn't going to end in pain.

The car finally smashed to a stop upside down, making them hit both of their heads on the dashboard in front.

Amy could feel her blood rush to her head. The pain she felt was undesirable. Her neck was stiff, she could barely move it. She tried to focus on outside but couldn't. Suddenly darkness smuggled her eyes making her pass out.

Even Jake was out cold.

Minutes has past, or so Amy thought. She fluttered her brown eyes open and once again woke to impeccable pain. Her ears were ringing and eyes were a blurry mess. She then turned her head to see her beloved friend. But froze in shock.

Jake was unrecognisable, his face was so bruised that it painted his face purple and the cuts red. His body hung so lose and on top of his head sat a massive bumb that had a cut open so deep, that his own rich blood was pouring out and dripping on the ceiling.

Amy wanted to call his name and scream for help, but she couldn't. So much shock was pumping through her and her voice was gone. Amy then noticed that her right leg was trapped and in pain, no matter how much she tried to gently pull there was no use. Suddenly she then started to feel claustrophobic. The car seemed to be getting tighter. The air around her felt stuffy and short. She wanted help badly.

"CAN ANYONE HEAR ME!?"

Amy heard a young voice yell, she tried to turn her head in the direction it was coming from, but the pain was unbearable.

The young girl then crotched down to see the recognisable person she once served, and Amy saw the person who she remembers from the classy restaurant.

"I'm going to get help!" Megan said, pouncing to her feet and running for help.

She ran to her work place and burst through the doors, to only see her trusted her work colleague.

"CHLO-"

"What now? Can't you see I'm cleaning your mess once again! I thought I let you home early!?"

"SHUT IT AND LISTEN! There is an accident! Call 911!!" she said, half out of breath.

Megan then raced out the doors and Chloe dropped the mop and followed.

* * *

The two waiters called for help. No sooner or later an ambulance arrived, along with a fire brigade and police. They all teamed up and tried to pull them out to freedom. And it all came true. It took a while but they were both free.

Amy was then placed on a stretcher and was rushed towards the double doors on the ambulance. She then took one last look around her.

Jakes poor car was torn to shreds. His chick magnet was no longer a car... Just crushed metal she was once in. The glass smeared across the road, making it twinkle in the light.

She then saw the two waiters talking to the police of what they witnessed. The car lights filled the area with red and blue.

She then saw Jake.

He was lying on the ground, while people surrounded him. His t shirt was torn off him that was covered in small patches of blood. She then saw a defibrillator.

Her heart sank a thousand meters deep. She couldn't help but to jump up and try to escape. But the straps kept her captive and the nurse pushed her down.

"Ma'am I need you to calm down"

" I need to see him, please!!" she cried.

"Ma'am your in too much pain. I need you to relax"

The nurse then placed a thick white neck brace around her neck and kept her down.

"PLEASE! I NEED TO SEE HIM!"

Suddenly Amy felt a pinch peirce into her skin. Feeling a cold liquid fill her arm and crawl up to her neck.

"Just relax, everything is okay." said a different male voice.

She saw her friend getting smaller and smaller. Her eyes went black and her hearing started to fade. But she could still hear a faint voice yell.

Clear.

Then the echo of the electronic shock...