Say My Name

Rosa and Holt were travelling down the road, making their way to the scene that has now kept their friends in critical care. Rosa was on her phone on Google maps, guiding holt were to go.

"Turn a right here to Gates avenue. The restaurant should be there."

Holt turned right and was greeted ted by the place they were looking for. He parked the car and walked up the steps and opened the historic wooden doors. When they both walked in they lost focus on how beautiful the place was, the lights gazed upon the walls and floors that made the place fill with a romantic atmosphere.

"Wait hold up. Jake took Amy here? Ppftt.. What a loser." scoffed Rosa, who folded her arms

"I'm not agreeing you on that one. I'm impressed with him. It's such a graceful place... I must tell Kevin about this. He will be delighted -"

"Table for two?" asked a waitress.

"Detective Diaz. We are here to ask questions." spoke Rosa, flashing her badge.

"Megan what the hell did you do now!?" she yelled.

"Chloe I'm the most innocent person you'll ever meet. It should be the other way round. Your the bad influence here! And plus they ain't here for us. They are here cause of the crash."

"She is correct. We just want to ask questions if you know anything about the two that were here last night." said Holt.

"Yeah, we know about it. Unfortunately I was the one who found the two"

"That's great. We just need to ask you a few things then" said Rosa, flipping out her note pad.

"Sure, I'll grab us a table. Chloe get us drinks"

"Oh so now your dictating me what to do?" she pouted

"I'm sorry... Who saved people's lives?"

"You know if I didn't let you go home early, you wouldn't be the hero."

"Is that jealousy I hear?"

"You little sh-"

"Ladies!" spoke holt. That made Megan and chloe go silent, but they still continued to exchanging evil glares. "Now if you please, just sit down and give us anything you know"

***

"Jake?..."

Amy wheeled herself into the room. Finally seeing jake sitting on his bed watching ducktales. He then turned his head to meet eyes with amy.

"oh, hi."

Jake now turned his head fully, showing his entire face. His side lip was bruised and his under eyes were dull. The left side of his face sat a massive white plaster. As the same as Amy, his poor face was bruised and scratched. He looked like the definition of pain.

"Ouch. You feeling okay?"

"Uuh. Yeah I'm great. Just a bit sore" he said, sounding a bit confused.

"But I'm really glad your okay, I was worried sick... But your awake and that what matters. Just wait till the others see you they will be thrilled!"

Jake then slowly nodded at Amy. The room then fell uncomfortably silent.

"So... Ducktales.." Amy then spoke.

"Haha yeah you can-"

"Never be too old for duck tales. Your wish has always been to swim in a pool of gold coins. I know" she giggled, cutting jake off before he could beat her to it.