Lirry - Award of the Night Goes to

Start from the beginning

Harry stilled instantly and looked ahead to the front seat with his hands in his lap. Liam hmm'd and sat back to enjoy watching Harry's tense, hushed body the whole way back. When they pulled up Liam got out and went around to let Harry out. Harry sighed, relaxing a little, and followed Liam up the steps and inside.

Liam turned to see Harry's hands clasped tight in front of him and his lip back in his mouth. "Where were you tonight?" Harry huffed an unpleasant sound and furrowed his eyebrows. "When we won. Where were you?"

Liam's voice wasn't curious, he already knew, but he wanted to hear Harry say it. So he knew why he was being punished. "Bathroom," Harry choked.

"Speak louder, boy, I can't hear you."

"I was in the bathroom," Harry's voice cracked on the last word.

"Doing what? And if you dare," Liam continued before Harry could try, "lie to me it will be so much worse."

Harry's mouth shut again and he reopened it a moment later, "I was touching myself."

"Without my permission?" Liam played at appalled. Harry nodded weakly. "Words."

"Yes."

"How do I feel about you touching yourself without my permission?"

"It's bad, sir."

"That's right. So why, then, would you do it?"

"I couldn't help it. You were telling me all these things and I needed you but we were in public," Harry's voice was getting more desperate.

"I thought I've taught you to wait. But apparently you don't know how to follow orders."

Harry's whine was deflated. He knew he'd messed up. "I do. I'm sorry. I'm good, I promise."

"You weren't acting good, Harry, that's why I'm punishing you."

Harry's responding sob was broken. "I'm good, I'm promise."

Liam next words broke the air like a whip, "On. Your. Knees."

Harry fell without question and crawled to Liam. He sat back on his knees and looked up into those dark eyes, still ringed by the golden brown Harry knew and loved, and waited.

Liam took a minute and looked at his boy. Desperate, vulnerable, weak. Liam was going to break him and then make him strong again. "Take off your clothes." Harry scrambled to get up, but Liam pushed him back down by the shoulders. "Did I say you could get up?"

Harry shook his head and folded his long legs back under himself. He shrugged off his blazer and shakily unbuttoned his shirt. Liam made a pleased sound at the sight of Harry's smooth chest, littered with markings of things he'd done, places he'd been.

Harry try his best to stay balanced while he pushed his jeans down without getting up. Liam smirked at his efforts. Harry's cock was knocking against this stomach with every move, making him whine high in his throat. He finally pushed his jeans and pants past his ankles and then settled back down to look up at Liam.

"Very good," Liam allowed.

Harry whole body glowed with the praise after being in such a bad place. "Thank you, sir."

"Now stand up and take my clothes off." Harry shot up like lightening and in moments his hands were all over Liam's body. He let Harry undo his jacket and pull it off, then his shirt. When Harry kneeled again to undo his jeans he stopped him. "No hands," he challenged.

Harry clasped his hands behind his back and used his mouth, teeth and tongue to pop open the button of the tight black material. He grabbed the tab of the zipper in his teeth and yanked it down. He mouthed at Liam's clothed dick while he had the chance. Liam ran his hand through Harry's hair.