Chapter 93- The plan sets into motion!

One day after Juli's meeting with the Whitebeard Pirates...

"Are you sure about this, my little princess?" Shanks asked her worried and he glanced at the location in the far distance.

Juli giggled softly and hugged him in goodbye. "Yes. Sorry dad, but this is something I have to do. It is for the better. But you don't need to worry, after all, they have no idea of my connection to you. As long as that stays a secret, I will be no threat whatsoever." She told him seriously and let go off him.

Shanks sighed softly at that. "I know... But still-"

Ben just pinched his captain's cheek. "It's going to be fine, Captain. After all, they surely would want nothing more than to have the little bean as their ally instead of their enemy, so there won't be a problem at all. Besides, she has connections in there."

Shanks pouted and glared at his first mate, swatting the man's hand away from his cheek. "Bleh. I don't care. I'm still worried." He grumbled as he rubbed his cheek.

"It will be fine." Juli insisted and smiled seriously but gently. "I'm sure we will see each other soon, dad. Don't worry too much and be careful with your meeting with Kaido. See you, everyone~" She said cheerily in goodbye before casually jumping over the railing, down into the seawater below. She then quickly swam out of sight, towards the big, dangerous looking island in the distance. 'Marineford.... Here I come again.'

Meanwhile, in the office of a certain Fleet admiral...

Sengoku groaned slightly as he held his head in his hands while staring down at the different battle strategies as well as the whole plan of how they might, might be able to defeat the Whitebeard Pirates. "Ugh... This is a mess. How in the world should we do that!" He shouted and wiped some papers of his desk in frustration. Damn the World Government for thinking this was a smooth move and good idea to take out Whitebeard. It was foolish and stupid to start such a big war. But of course nobody would listen to him, or even Garp-

Just as he thought of Garp, a very loud joyous exclaim could be heard ringing through whole Marineford. And the voice faintly sounded like the old Marine Hero, just a lot more higher pitched than usual.

Sengoku sighed and rubbed his temples. "I don't want to know... I don't want to know... I don't want to know.... I don't want to know...." He mumbled in hopes of the gods listening to him and not making his old 'friend' burst into his office again. But of course, his luck ran out as soon as he heard loud boisterous laughter of Garp coming down the hallway before there was a very loud crash and the man of course went right into his office.... Through the new hole in the wall. "SENGOKU BUDDY!~~~"

"Garp! For the thousandth time already, stop making holes EVERYWHERE! We don't have time to fix that at the moment! Also, I thought you were headed to Impel Down-" His annoyed shouting died in his throat once he saw Garo's big grin... The man hasn't smiled this brightly since they captured Portgas D. Ace. But that wasn't what made him completely freeze in shock and surprise... It was rather the person sitting on Garp's shoulder, who smiled at him happily and what almost let the high-ranked marine lose his shit.

"Sengoku-jiji, it's been a while. How are you doing?" Juli asked him gently, while her wet hair and clothes drenched Garp's shoulders, but the beaming old marine didn't seem to mind at all.

"There she is! I told you she is alright, buddy! And look how well she grew up! Isn't she perfect?~" Garp rambled out proudly.