Chapter 69- A new nakama: Skeleton Brook joins the crew!

As Zoro and Sanji went back inside, Zoro sat down next to where Juli was sleeping again while Sanji went to cook food.

As the Risky Brother's walked in after them, Luffy turned around to them curiously. "Oi, you two! Weren't you about to tell us something? What was it?"

The two looked at him startled before they looked away with a serious expression, as they started to mimic Sanji and Zoro. "Don't ask a thing."

"All that matters is that everyone's alright." And with that, the two stuffed their hands in the pockets of their trousers and walked away while mumbling something about wanting to tell them what happened.

"W-What the heck?!" Luffy looked after them utterly confused while Robin chuckled amused next to him.

A few moments later...

"ITADAKIMASU~" Everyone cheered before they happily started to dig into the food, Sanji cooked for them.

"So delicious~"

"It's so good to be alive~" Lola awed over the food she was eating.

"I put my heart into this. So, don't waste anything." Sanji told them with a smile and everyone cheered loudly.

"Yohohoho! I can't believe I get to eat the great cook's food again! It's sooo delicious my face is going to fall off~ Oh, I don't have a face to begin with!" Brook shouted cheerily as he ate some of Sanji's food.

"Just keep yer damn mouth shut!" Franky snapped at him in annoyance.

"Hahahahaha! This is one funny skeleton!" Some of the Rolling Pirates laughed and clapped cheerily at that.

After another one of Brook's skull jokes, he started to sing loudly and dance on the table all of the sudden. "Dinner~"

"Oh baby~" Franky joined him as he did some of his weird dance moves.

Nami just huffed at them from her place next to the still sleeping Juli.

"They haven't even toasted yet and they already are going nuts." Chopper sweat dropped before he started to eat some sweet cake. He looked back to the sleeping Juli in wonder. "How can she sleep through this noise? She's just being like Zoro right now."

"OI!" Zoro just protested before he gulped down some sake.

Nami just sighed at that and glared at Zoro. "Oi, we don't even have toasted yet, so where did you get that sake from?! And can't you just wait with drinking alcohol?!" She snapped at him.

Zoro just glared back to her and just as he wanted to snap back at Nami, they heard soft giggles. Chopper, Nami and Zoro all looked to the side, just to see the amused, turquoise eyes of Juli staring up to them.

Juli smiled at them. "I'm glad you're all acting like usual."

"Juli, you are awake!" Nami smiled at her happily.

"Finally! How are you feeling?!" Chopper asked her with a relieved smile as well, but also looked at her in slight worry.

Juli blinked and slowly sat up before she giggled. "I feel fine."