Chapter 40- The horrific encounter that scarred Juli forever

Juli closed her eyes, getting ready to tell her nakama more about her past. "Okay, let's continue…" She said seriously.
-----------------------------------------------------------

*Flashback*

One day after Kurama Rose's death...

Juli was still deeply hurt from the death of her mother. She was just so overwhelmed with her emotions as well as her task to rule over a kingdom. Everything seemed to bear down on her and Juli didn't know what she could do against it. She took a shaky breath and wiped her tears away. Juli looked at the black dress on her bed. After taking another deep breath to calm down, she took on the dress. After that, she turned to the mirror and stared at her reflection. The dress was black with a cute bow around the collar. Around the waist was a corset and the dress went to her knees.

Juli stared into her eyes, which were red from all the crying

Juli stared into her eyes, which were red from all the crying. She shook her head at that. 'No matter what will come… I have to be strong! For Seinaru, for the villagers, for Maria and Annie, for everybody!' She thought determined and hoped she can finally stop crying. And it worked.

Just then, it knocked on the door and Maria and Annie entered the room, both dressed in black with a grieving expression on their faces."Juli… We have to go now…" Maria whispered to her.

Juli nodded sadly and followed after Maria and Annie, who were making their way towards a special place in the forest, on the left side of the palace. Juli looked sadly at everything they passed on their way, getting emotionally ready for the funeral of her mother. As they reached the little clearing in the forest, every villager as well as every animal were already gathered there and waited for her arrival.

Maria and Annie took their place a bit away from her. Juli approached the open grave and looked down into the deepness. She saw the coffin made out of glass in which she could see the body of her dead mother laying in it, looking like she was just sleeping peacefully.