Chapter 4- Join the Strawhat Pirates!

Juli took a deep breath and looked at them seriously. "His name is...Marshall D. Teach also known as Blackbeard."

"NANI?!" Everyone gaped at her in shock.

Luffy narrowed his eyes thoughtfully. "Marshall D. Teach... isn't that the one Ace wants to find?"

Zoro's eyes widened in surprise. "Yeah, you're right..." He mumbled and frowned deeply.

"That's really not good. I hadn't thought Blackbeard is this strong..." Robin frowned thoughtful. "We have to be careful around him!"

Nami looked at Luffy and Zoro with a shocked expression. "Wait- Isn't that the one we met in Mock Town?!"

Luffy's expression darkened. "Yes... I knew something wasn't right with him! Who eats that much cherry pie?!"

Juli listened to them in surprise before her brows furrowed in concern. "You have met him?"

Luffy looked at her seriously. "Yeah...I don't like him at all... he felt strange."

Zoro nodded in approval, agreeing with his captain on this one.

Juli sighed sadly and gazed to the ground. "Then you guys know, why I can't stay with you..." She mumbled and brushed her fingers through her hair.

Luffy was silent at that as he jumped to his feet and walked over to her. He gazed down at her for a moment before grinning brightly. "No, I don't understand... Yeah, I know he is a pretty dangerous guy, but my brother Ace will fight against him! I'm sure he will beat his ass!" He declared loudly, firm in his belief.

Juli's eyes widened slightly at that as she turned her head to gaze up at him. "Your brother Ace...in which crew is he?" She inquired curiously.

Luffy blinked confused and frowned thoughtfully. "Mmh...I think he said Whitemustache or something..."

Robin giggled and Nami sighed and messaged her head.

"He means Whitebeard..." Zoro corrected with a deadpan expression.

Juli's eyes widened in realization and she smiled a bit relieved. "Portgas D. Ace, huh? Why is he after him?"

Luffy looked at her surprised. "Wait, you know Ace?"

Juli smiled secretly but shook her head even when her eyes twinkled. "No, not exactly. I have heard of him..."

"Ahh... and sorry I think I forgot what he did, but it must be something bad if Ace is pissed like that..." Luffy shrugged nonchalant.

Juli nodded in understanding and looked at the Strawhats. 'I really want to stay with them...they are so nice and easy to be around...' She thought with a soft smile. 'But I can't, I have to find dad...' With that thought, her smile dropped from her features as soon as it had appeared. She couldn't after all, not when she really had to find him.

Luffy looked at her and as if he knew what her thoughts were, he smiled brightly at her. "Please join my crew! I'm sure you have a bigger chance to find your dad if you stay with us... Shishishi!"

Juli's eyes widened and she looked at Luffy as she remembered something. With a softer smile now gracing her pretty features again, she closed her eyes. 'I'm sure I will find my father someday if I stay with them.' "Okay I give up... I'll join your crew. But! Only if the others are okay with it, Luffy."

"YATTA!" Luffy cheered loudly, throwing his hands in the air before he turned around and gave the others a begging look.

Zoro smirked and shrugged nonchalant. "I'm okay with it."