Chapter 28- Showdown in the courthouse! Finally catching up to Luffy!

Juli and Zoro were the first to walk into the courthouse.

Zoro narrowed his eyes seriously as they were looking right at a crowd of marines. "Great..." He tsked annoyed and drew his swords as the marines and government men stormed towards them.

Juli narrowed her eyes seriously at that, knelt down while laying the palms of her hand on the ground and closed her eyes.

"Wha?! Juli what are you doing?!" Zoro shouted in shock as he sliced a marine soldier that just wanted to attack her unprotected back. He sighed as he saw how she concentrated. "Fine, I will protect you..." Zoro said with a small smile on his face and attacked everyone who dared to even walk in Juli's direction.

Juli concentrated and calmed her breathing down. 'Concentrate on the ground beneath you, Juli... Feel it breathing... Feel the vibrations of the steps from the marines and your nakama...' Sweat ran down her brow, as she concentrated heavily and began to collect enough power for this attack to work. 'Now, tell the difference between the footsteps of the marines and your nakama's footsteps...' She concentrated even more as she began to sense the heavy, coordinated footsteps of the marines and government men and the lighter, determined steps of her nakama that were fighting in the crowd of the enemies. 'Now!' Juli opened her eyes and stretched her arms into the air. Heavy pressure began to vibrate in the air around her.

The marines and government men froze in shock at the pressure.

"Eh?" Nami and Chopper asked in surprise as the enemies they were attacking froze in fear.

"Fan no Kaze: Kokyuu chikyuu!" Juli shouted seriously and slammed her palms onto the ground.

The marines gulped in fright as they waited for the attack to happen. But after a whole minute and still nothing has happened, they were getting cheeky again.

"Nothing happened. That was just a bluff!" One marine smiled cheekily.

Nami and Chopper just blinked in confusion.

"Let's show those pirates who the boss is!" A government official shouted arrogantly.

Zoro's eyes widened as he felt how the ground beneath him began to shake. "Ignorant Idiots." He tsked.

Juli slowly stood up and turned away from them. "No, I didn't bluff." And just as she said that, the ground began to shake violently.

"Whaaat?!" Nami and Chopper shouted in fear, hugging each other in fright.

Just then, from the ground beneath every marine soldier and government men in the proximity, a huge column of wind shot out and sent the enemies of the Strawhats flying.

Chopper and Nami gaped utterly shocked, as even the marines standing near them were sent flying, but nothing happened to them. It was just like Juli's attack knew exactly who to attack and who not.

As the marines that were hit by Juli's attack crashed onto the ground, they were already unconscious.

Zoro smirked proudly at that.

Juli took a deep breath and wiped her sweat away. 'I shouldn't really do those powerful attacks anymore... They cost me a lot of power and energy and we still have to fight CP-9...'

"EEEHHH?!" Chopper and Nami shouted utterly shocked, let go of themselves and began to check if really everything was alright with them.

"I-I can't believe it..." Nami said in shock after she made sure she was alright. "Juli's attack intentionally missed us..."

Chopper looked at Juli in awe. "How is that possible?"

One government man, who was still conscious, but badly hurt, crawled towards the three-headed judge named Baskerville, who sat in a throne-like balcony.