Seinaru Special & Announcement

Seinaru Special

Seinaru size and real-life comparison:
400'00 km², more than 250'000 km² are thick forests, 25'000 km² lakes and rivers, 50'000 km² beaches, 25'000 km² really rocky mountains and only 50'000 km² houses and other human life residents.
Real life island: Madagscar (with a slight similarity in it's city to ancient rome and ancient greece)

Location: New World

Nearest Islands: Wano Kuni

Temperature and weather:
Tropical island. 8 months: sunny, tropical weather from 25 to 35°C. Other 4 months: more humid weather, from 15 to 25°C, rains about twice a week for 3 to 5 hours.

Vegetation:
high, thick redwoods with rich green treetops. Ivy, grass and little bushes that make the forests more thick. Different types of Roses, tulps, hibiskus and a special, really enchanting smelling type of lavender are common. Rare type of flowers that also grow there are white lotus, orchids, night blooming cereus, middlemist red, kokia cookei, hydrangea, chocolate cosmos, saffron crocus and more. Also, you are mysteriously only able to enter and wander through these rich thick, holy forests if you have a pure heart and only good intentions. Anyone with bad intentions will be chased out of the forest by the animals and anyone without a pure heart is not even able to get into the forest and no matter how often they try, they will end up in front of the forest. Nevertheless, some strong people that are not let through to the forest are still able to pass through this barrier forcefully, but then drastic measures will occur and the people will be declared as Seinaru's enemy and banned from the island for lifetime

Animals:
A lot of animal species reside in the rich forests on Seinaru. From boars, deers, butteflies, fireflies, tarantulas, different beetles to tigers, monkeys, lions, foxes, crocodiles, different birds, fishes as well as stud horses and a lot more. The animals are considered holy because they reside in the sacred forests. They are getting feed by the natives and seem to be friendly but wary to the humans. (The Kurama family being the expectation. The animals would trust them with their life. They trust the Tullius as well and accept them, but not as much as the Kurama's.) The animals are also protective of each other. If you hurt one of them, you will get hurt by them. If you kill one of the animals (and be it just a big, scary, huge tarantula) you will most likely get killed if the animals do not get stopped by a Kurama family member. Also, every animal seems to be at least twice the usual size and many of those who wander through the forest will end up running, scared of which gigantic animal they spotted.

Population:
Natives: 500. Overall population, after island was opened up (without visitors): 10'000 (strict laws regulate what you need to move there. Mostly civillians, some retired marine officers and a few nobles were able to move to Seinaru and live there). Population, together with animals: 100'000

Capital, reputation: Iyasa tamashi (healed soul) is the capital and only city of Seinaru. Through lots of beautiful sand beaches and hot springs with magical healing and recovery powers (whose water are also not affecting Devil Fruit users) Seinaru counts as a vacation hotspot as well as a resort. Seinaru was also known for a long time as 'Island that holds secrets' or 'mystic holy land' because Juli's ancestors never let anyone besides the natives of the island step on it's sacred ground. After Juli opened it up for everyone, Seinaru has gotten the first island that was neutral land, but also protected by a Yonko and the World Government at the same time. More so, Seinaru has a famed reputation of letting anyone (be it civillain, noble, pirate, marine, fishmen, mink or bounty hunter) stay on the island. The island counts as most peaceful island in the world, besides everyone being allowed to reside there, the breakers of the peaceful treaty are personally punished by Princess Juli.