Chapter 77- The unhuman acting Tenryuubito!

Juli took a deep breath and concentrated before closing her eyes. She then tried to sense where the green-haired swordsman went. 'Concentrate, Juli…. And now try to find where Zoro went…' She bit on her lip in concentration and totally ignored her surroundings, trying to just concentrate on Zoro's familiar presence that had to be around here somewhere. Juli narrowed her eyes and stopped dead in her tracks as she succeeded in sensing Zoro. 'He is there, where I just came from?! How weird…' She shook her head and headed back to Grove 24, still concentrating on Zoro's presence for the possibility of him just turning around and going the other direction for no reason.

After a while of walking, Juli was getting closer to Zoro's presence. She concentrated heavily, so she wouldn't lose his presence and so of course, had no idea what was going on around her. And how could it be any other way, she of course bumped into someone again. "Kyaa!" Juli shouted in utter surprise as she was ripped out of her concentration and fell back on her butt.

"Ow! What the fuck?! Who do you think you're bumping into, woman?!" An angry voice snapped at her.

Juli's eyes widened in realization at that and she jumped up and bowed to the man. "I'm so sorry. This is the second time this has happened today. I truly apologize for not watching where I was going."

"Wait… You are…" Kid said in surprise as he looked down to the woman, who he recognized as the dead-believed princess that had walked past his fight earlier.

Juli blinked confused at that and looked with her innocent turquoise eyes up to Kid. "Do I know you mister?"

"What do you mean with 'do I know you'?! I'm Eustass fucking Captain Kid! You damn woman!" Kid snapped at her in annoyance, not sure what to think of this princess. He had seen and met other disgusting royals before, but Juli seemed to be different.

"Oh, I apologize. Nice to meet you, Kid-san. My name is Kurama Juli." She smiled at him cheerily and friendly, not affected one bit by Kid's bad temper issues.

Kid was thrown back at her friendly demeanor towards him. 'The hell is up with her?! Why is this woman still friendly to me, even when I just snapped at her?!' "I-"

"Oh no!" Juli gasped in shock as she heard chain rattles in the distance. Her eyes widened in shock and she then narrowed her eyes in disgust as she felt the utterly frightened emotion of the people around her, as well as the truly arrogant and spoiled emotions coming from a certain man riding on a slave. "A Tenryuubito! Quick, we need to hide!" Juli whispered utterly serious to Kid, while all the other people around them got to their knees and quickly bowed.

"Wha?!" Kid just protested in surprise as Juli grabbed his arm and was able to drag him into a dark alleyway. "What the fuck are you doing, woman?!" Kid whispered to her threateningly.

"Shh!" Juli hushed him and pressed him with her body against the wall, so their bodies would merge with the shadows. Just at the right moment before the Tenryuubito Saint Charlos looked in their direction, but couldn't spot anything else except for a shadowy alleyway. So he continued on his way whilst nudging the slave he was riding onto.

Kid narrowed his eyes as he noticed the Tenryuubito and realized that Juli just saved him from a lot of trouble, like bowing to the Celestial Dragon for example.

Juli sighed in relief as Saint Charlos continued very slowly on his way. "I'm sorry, Kid-san, but I can't- I will never bow to an utterly disgusting human being like the ones that call themselves 'Celestial Dragons'." She told him in an upset voice, while stepping away from him, but she never let the Tenryuubito out of her sight once and literally glared angrily and utterly disgusted at Saint Charlos.