Chapter 5- Admiral Aokiji

As soon as they had entered the woods, they looked around with curiosity enlightening their spirits.

However, Chopper noticed something unusual and looked to the ground in wonder. "Why is there a strange rut running through the forest?"

Usopp followed his gaze and stared at the rut for a moment. "Yeah, it's strange... it looks like a bicycle track..." He said with furrowed brows.

Robin narrowed her eyes, dread starting to rise in her chest.

Sanji just shrugged them off quickly to not ruin the good mood. "Oi, Oi, I thought this island is uninhabited. There can't be any bicycle tracks, if there are no people to ride them."

Usopp paused and nodded. "Yeah you're probably right..." He said with an awkward chuckle, shrugging his confused thoughts off for now.

"Oh~ We're almost out of the jungle!" Luffy shouted and raced ahead of them in sheer excitement.

"Oi Luffy, wait!" Nami shoutef after him. But as soon as she saw that there was no stopping their captain anymore, she simple sighed in annoyance.

While they continued to follow after Luffy, Juli on the other hand stopped dead in her tracks. 'There is somebody ahead of us... But why does his presence seem familiar?' She thought with furrowed brows, trying to make sense of this all. She was so lost in thoughts that she didn't notice that the others had reached the clearing ahead.

"Now...we're in a big open field???" Luffy tilted his head in stupor but was quick to look around curiously.

"Ah!" Chopper shouted suddenly and ran towards a big rock.

"Huh? What's with Chopper?" Luffy asked confused.

Zoro narrowed his eyes. "He's going towards the rock... Is there something over there?"

They all looked towards the rock and saw something mushroom-like on top of it.

As soon as he spotted it, Luffy's eyes widened in shock. "No way- Chopper's planning to eat that huge mushroom himself!!!! HOLD IT!" He screamed angrily and raced after the reindeer.

Chopper just laughed and ran around the rock, just to come to a sudden stop. "Ahhh!" He screamed in panic.

"What's wrong Chopper?!" Luffy shouted in alarm, already picking up his pace to come to his aid.

Zoro narrowed his eyes and looked back to the others. "It sounded like something happened! Let's go!" He ordered and quickly ran after Luffy and Chopper, in the heat of the moment not noticing that Juli was missing.

Chopper sat on the ground and rubbed his head with a small groan. Then, he looked up just to see a very tall man standing there. "What the heck!?"

The man lifted his sleeping mask and looked at Chopper in confusion. "Huh? A tanuki?"

"I'M A REINDEER!" Chopper exclaimed in anger. "Look! I have antlers!"

"Are you alright, Chopper?" Luffy stopped in front of him and looked surprised at the man. He tilted his head in confusion. "Who's that guy?" He questioned while blinking owlishly.

"What happened?!" Zoro shouted concerned as he and the others stopped beside Luffy.

"What's wrong Luffy... What the?!" Sanji interrupted himself when he spotted the tall man, surprised and shocked they found someone else on this island.

"Who are you guys?" The unknown man asked them lazily.

"Who are you!" Luffy shouted back in annoyance, irked by the guys laid back attitude.