chapter 23

"No it's impossible!" Klaus said in disbelief shaking his head

"I said the same thing myself."
Elijah stated, looking at his brother hopefully.

Elijah looked at me with pity that I had to go through all of this pregnant, not to mention the witches haven't been feeding me. No blood or food.

"This is a lie. You're all lying. Vampires cannot procreate!" Klaus shouted.

He'll come around eventually.

"But werewolves and witches can. Magic made you vampires. You're the original hybrids the first of your kind. And this pregnancy is one of nature's loop holes." Sophie told him.

Klaus looked at me down to the bags around my eyes. Noticing the condition I was in he looked extremely guilty for a second.

"My sister gave her life to perform the spell she needed to confirm the pregnancy." Sophie said taking the attention off of me. "Because of Jane-Anne's sacrifice, the lives of this girl and her baby are controlled by us. We can keep them safe. Or we can kill them. If you don't help me take down marcel, so help me, your wife won't live long enough to see her first maternity dress."

I still stayed quiet, there's no point in threatening her, actions speak louder than words. And I will get my revenge, however long it takes.

"Enough of this If you want marcel dead, he's dead. I'll do it myself." Elijah said, glancing at me.

"No we can't yet. We have a plan and there are rules." Sophie told us.

Shit is about to go down. I saw that look in his eyes, the look before he snaps and denies anything being said to him.

"How dare you command me, threaten me, with what you wrongfully perceive to be my weakness. I won't hear anymore lies. Come on, Klara." Klaus said, turning to leave before Elijah said," Niklaus! Listen," stopping him from moving any further.

Klaus looked at Elijah then to my stomach. I put my hand on it protectively. Using his heightened senses that came with being a vampire he heard the babies' heartbeats. His eyes widened and he looked up at me. Seeing how scared I must've looked his eyes softened.

He didn't say anything, he just left. Camped out of the cemetery. Elijah sighed in annoyance.

Patience. That's what being his lover taught me.

In time, he'll come around, I guess it must be a huge shock to fully believe you can't have something for a thousand years and then suddenly... we're in this situation.

He will come around. I hope.

A/n 20 votes for next chapter!