Chapter 2 • always + forever

- I wrote this chapter listening to 'say you wont let go', so that's the song of the chapter:)

~ • ~

1 year after the dinner

From close friends to lovers, Klaus hovers above Klara's naked form, their bodies covered by a simple white sheet.

One week until their wedding but the two could not stand the sexual tension anymore, they broke the traditional laws but love has no rules, right?

They were finished, but that didn't stop Niklaus from showering her with kisses afterwards. He was  always so affectionate, always playing with her hair, holding her hand. He was a true gentleman.

He place small kisses down her neck, breasts, and finally a little peck on her stomach.

"I hope you're pregnant." He smiles.

"Nik!" She gasps, slapping his chest lightly, a goofy smile on her face.

"What? It'll only get out parents to push the wedding to tomorrow... I can not believe you're mine." He sighs, laying next to her, staring at the woman he loves in pure admiration.

"Well get used to it... I love you Niklaus." Just saying those words almost made her cry, she was blessed, the kindest most loving man she'd ever met was marrying her.

He made her feel as though she was enough and she was always there for him when he needed her most.

"I love you too, and I'll love you even when we're ghosts." He kisses her nose, a small smile gracing her face as she realised how lucky she was. She could've been arranged to marry an abusive woman beater like most of the girls in this village, but no, she was truly blessed with the choice of marrying her one and only love.

"I'll love you for infinity." She plays with one of his long curls.

"That's a long time." He smiles.

"Not long enough." She kisses him passionately before pulling away to cuddle with him.

"And I'll love you always and forever."

"Always and forever." She repeats hugging him tighter.

They didn't know what they'd have to face in the future, they were naive and unprepared.

A/n second chapter up! Bit short sorryyyy

^ Haha

Favourite bit of this chapter? Why?

Let me get to know more about my readers;

1. Age?

2. Fav food?

3. Fav movie?

4. Fav singer/actor?

5. Fav song?