Chapter 1 • Dinner

3rd Pov - 1000 years ago .

☆ ● ☆

"Come on Klara, we must hurry if we're not to be late." Klaras mother, Hope, scolds her. Being a family of witches came with another thing in common.

They have dinner with the mikaelsons, living and growing up in the same village the Jades, (Klaras Family) were very close with the Mikaelsons.

To Klara they were the siblings she'd never had. Well up until now, Klaras mother is heavily pregnant and the birth of her predicted sister is soon arriving.

The Mikaelson boys were always there, protecting her, annoying her and the never ending teasing of liking the 3rd eldest boy was always there.

Two peas in a pod is what Esther called them.

"Yes mother, let's go." They made their way over, Klara had her hair left out in the natural curls she knew Klaus adored and a few braids to spice up the look.

Knocking on their door, Esther opens it, a warm, welcoming smile on her face.

"Hope! Klara! Come in, we're almost ready with the food." They each exchanged hugs and sat down at the dinner table, the only one sat ready was Rebekah.

"Where are the boys?" Klara's Mother asks, rubbing her very prominent baby bump.

"Mikaels out of town. The boys however, they're just outside, Klara and Rebekah do you mind asking them to make their way in?" Esther asks. The two girls agree, making their way outside, engaging in a conversation about their hair.

"There they are. Henrik Kol, Elijah, Finn and your one true love." Rebekah jokes, although the boys couldn't see nor hear them yet, Klara blushed a crimson red.

"Dont be silly, let's call them over." She laughs.

"Boys! Dinners ready, get inside." Klara says.

Immediately Klaus' eyes locked onto Klara's, 'she gets more beautiful everyday' he thinks.

"So bossy." Kol rolls his eyes, a smile on his face. Klara pinches his arm and he gently slaps her hand away.

"Watch your tongue." Kara warns and they all laugh. One boy in particular couldn't stop smiling.

° ◇ °

"So whens the wedding?" Kol teases the couple again, the people in the room laugh. It was more than a coincidence they put Niklaus and Klara right next to eachother for the dinner.

"Kol you are getting on my last nerve." Klara sighs.

"Mrs Jade, how are you and the baby doing?" Seeing the annoyance on her face, Elijah swoops in and changes the subject.

"Wonderful actually, she's very active..."

Klaus and Klara payed no attention to the conversation as they were in their own little one. "I made you something." He whispers in her ear, smiling cheekily, the dimples on his cheek deepening.

"Another painting?" She blushes.

"I cant help it, you're too beautiful." He whispers, she giggles.

A/n first chapter done! Yay!

Do you like this plot??

Thoughts, concerns, ideas, anything. Just comment them all !!

Please vote, love you all mwuah!