Chapter 16

Klara ♡

Klara ♡

I try to ignore the butterflies in my stomach, but I simply can't.

"Wow I'm so in love with you."

He said it like he was so sure, no doubts or hesitation. They say if you fall deep enough into love that you'd never be able to fall out of it.

I stuck by and agreed with that statement for centuries on end, I know I'll forever be in love with Klaus, any fight or argument will never change that.

At first, that scared me. The thought of never loving another being as I've loved Klaus was quite terrifying, but after hearing those seven words  he muttered to himself... I know he feels the exact same.

We've loved eachother for a thousand years. Not many couples can say that.

I turn my head towards the stairs where Esther proposes a toast, rolling my eyes I walk out the ballroom and onto the balcony for some air.

"Sister, is everything alright?" I turn around, seeing Kol looking at me in worry.

"Yes, I- I think I'm going to call it a night and go home."

I don't have a home.

"And where's home?" Seeing that I'm a loss at words he carries on, "Stay with us, you're a Mikaelson, you're the glue that keeps this family together. We have a spare bedroom, lots for that matter. Please?"

"Fine. thank you, Kol. Oh and whatever trouble you're looking to get into tonight. Don't." I warn, leaving the room and I just know he has the most idiotic smirk on his face.

Looking through the empty halls I wander into a room filled with paintings and sketches.

Must be Nik's, I smile at the memories of the days hed make me sit still on a stool for hours on hours, he'd sit and paint me. He'd always say I was his best work, his muse even.

"Lost?" I turn around, too close to Klaus for my liking. I step back for some personal space and for a second I see hurt flash through his dazzling blue eyes, but as usual, he covers up any shown emotions with a smirk.

"Maybe a little, I'm looking for a spare bedroom."

"You're staying?" He asks, biting his lips to keep his smile from showing, he obviously fails.

"Just for a while." I reply.

I turn and stroll around the room, eyeing his work. One in particular caught my attention, I pull the A4 paper out and stare at it.

It was a small sketch of me, my hair was wavy and thick past my shoulders and I had a challenging look on my face.

I smile, biting my lip and turning to him. "Can I keep this?" I ask, giddily.

"Sure, it's yours." He says, simply.

"I still need you to show me that spare bedroom." I remind him and a boyish smirk appears on his face.

"You can stay in my bed if you'd like ..." He proposes and I roll my eyes.

"Show me the damn spare bedroom, Santa Claus."

"Cant blame a boy for trying."

~ ~ ~

I changed into some jeans and a white Addidass shirt, socks on my feet because the thought of wearing shoes in someone else's house seems a bit disrespectful.

That and the fact my mother used to slap me everytime i did.

Oh mother, I miss her so much its unhealthy. The Mikaelsoms have no idea how lucky they are to be able to see their mother again, even if said mother is an evil bitch.

3 knocks on the door interrupt my thoughts, tightening my ponytail I open the door with one hand.

"Klara, my dear child."

"Esther?" I try my hardest not to slan the door in the evil witch's face, it's just so tempting...

"May I speak to you?" She asks, nervously. She's still dressed in her ball gown but her hair is up in a loose bun.

"Fine?" I sigh, opening up the door and sitting on my bed.

"I've missed you." She smiles, sitting next to me.

"Shouldn't you be saying this to Rebekah? Your daughter!" It angers me how she wants to fix our relationship and not her own daughters first.

"You dont see? In my way I have mothered you more than any of my children." She states, her eyes pool in tears and she touches my right cheek gently.

I take her hand and push it off of me, standing up I open my bedroom door and say, "Speak to your daughter, fix things with her and maybe I'll think about forgiving you."

She leaves room with her head bowed in disappointment and I sigh in relief when she leaves.

"Way too much drama in one day." I say to myself, climbing into bed and sleeping.

A/n atleast 10 comments gil next chapter!

I've got a lot planned:)

Vote if you enjoyed?

Do you think Esther's being genuine?

What do you think of Klara and Klaus' relationship right now?

Let's start a song trail, just type the next line of the song :):):)

When I was young, I fell in love
We used to hold hands, man, that was enough ...