"Hades yeah," Travis whooped.

After a long journey that was too boring to document, they finally did it. They had reached the Ministry of Magic.

Well, they were outside of it, at least.

"How are we all gonna fit in?" Percy questioned, rubbing the back of his neck. They were standing by the red telephone box that would lead them into the Ministry of Magic, and to put it simply, it was not going to fit twelve people at once.

"The last time we had all six of us," Harry recounted, "and it already felt like someone was squeezing to death."

"Yep," agreed Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Neville and Luna.

"We could split up," Annabeth offered. "Demigods and wizards."

"What if they don't accept you guys?" Hermione said. "They might not recognise you as wizards and deny your entry."

"Then we get a mix of both," Annabeth said. "Me, Percy, Neville, Luna, Connor and Grover on one trip. Katie, Travis, Hermione, Harry, Ron And Ginny on the other."

"Okay, we'll go first?" Neville entered the telephone box, followed by the rest of his group. He dialled 62442, and a female voice echoed in the air.

"Welcome to the Ministry of Magic. Please state your name and business."

"Uh, Neville Longbottom, Luna Lovegood, Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Connor Stoll and Grover Underwood," Neville said, squished between Percy and Connor. "We're here to talk to Kingsley Shacklebolt, Minister for Magic."

"Thank you," said the cool female voice. The bustling of streets outside the box played like soft background music. "Visitors, please take the badges and attach them to the front of your robes."

Six badges clinked as they slid into the coin receiver. Neville grabbed them and passed them along accordingly. Shining on the badge was Neville Longbottom, Meeting with Minister.

"Visitors to the Ministry, you are required to submit to a search and present your wands for registration at the security desk, which is located at the far end of the Atrium."

Connor and Grover exchanged quizzical looks.

"Yes, thank you," Luna voiced out politely. "We're in quite the rush, so could you please move on?"

The telephone box shuddered to life like one of Leo's machines, and it began to descend deep underground, leaving the others behind.

Strangely, those left above ground could see the box heading downwards, but no one else seemed to notice.

"The Mist sure is amazing," Katie breathed. "The whole telephone box is disappearing and no one knows!"

"It's because those muggle brains can't comprehend magic," Ron said. He glanced around. The only person staring was a business woman sitting not far away; she seemed to be judging the group of teens for loitering around a telephone box.

Back in the box, Percy, Annabeth, Neville, Luna, Connor and Grover had reached the bottom. The Atrium was empty, and both Neville and Luna frowned.

This reminded them all too much of the day Sirius died.

"This is bad," Neville announced, as they stepped out of the box. A cold feeling spread across his chest. "Just wait till Harry sees this. He won't be happy."

Neville was right. Once the rest of the Summer Ditch rejoined at the Atrium, Harry shook his head.

"Why is it empty?"

"We don't know," Percy offered. He never got to hear about Dumbledore's Army's adventure on that unfortunate night, but he still knew about how Harry's god-father had passed to the Underworld here.

"No one's luring us this time, Harry," Ron assured. He placed his hand on his shoulder. "Maybe there's an important meeting going on."

"Yeah, maybe," Harry said. The last time he was here, Voldemort had purposely projected an image in Harry's mind. But this time there wasn't even a bait to take, so why did the Ministry of Magic seem empty?

"Let's hope Red- whoever he is- didn't know about our arrival in advance." Annabeth's brows knitted together in confusion. "Then how did he know to send the kobaloi?"

Percy shrugged. It was safe to say that they were all creeped out. "Let's just keep going."

And so they ventured past the hall and headed for the golden gates to the lifts. Harry reached out and pressed the "up" button closest to him, and a lift arrived to fetch them. The golden grilles slid open with a clatter, and the Summer Ditch hurried inside. Harry stared at the number nine button, where he and his friends had gone to all those years ago, before shaking himself out of his trance and pressing level one.

I miss you, Sirius, Harry thought to himself. Wish us luck.

A/N: hi uh so we hit 100k reads?? that's honestly just amazing. I know it may not seem like a lot to some, but this is just more than I could ever ask for- thank you all so much.

here's a video I took right after I found out :) (it's quite repetitive and dumb but hope y'all enjoy seeing and hearing me for the first time HAHA)