#12

"Speaks Greek, athletic build, ADHD, dyslexic," Hermione said as she listed down the things that the Percy, Annabeth, Travis and Katie had in common. "Now we just have to find out how this applies to the real world, so we can find out why they're like that and why it's so strange."

"How are we going to do that?"

"We search the library, of course! Do I look like I could use Google right now?" Hermione said dryly, rolling her eyes.

Ron stared at Hermione. "What's Google?"

"It's a muggle thing, Ron," Harry sighed, stifling his laughter.

"You muggles are weird. 'Google' sounds like 'gargle' but spelt wrongly," Ron said, wrinkling his nose.

"Actually, words don't get spelt wrongly nowadays in technology. It's called 'autocorrect.' Name says it all, really," Harry mused, gladly soaking up the image of Ron's puzzled expressions.

"Stop confusing him, Harry," Hermione chided, though a hint of a smile was on her face. "We have work to do."

Harry's grin faltered. "We just came back, 'Mione! Cut us some slack!"

"Hey, Wise Girl. How are you?"

Annabeth smiled at her boyfriend. She would've said she got lucky, but she knew she didn't.

It wasn't luck that had brought them together. Sure, maybe they were lucky the Fates had let them live so long, but as far as Annabeth knew, they fought hard enough to live that if they weren't given the reward of life, she would personally seek out Hades and very gladly demand him to let them live again.

It wasn't their luck that had brought them together, it was their love.

And Annabeth loved Percy a lot, thank you very much.

"Seaweed Brain," Annabeth acknowledged. "This isn't your place of comfort. What are you doing in the library?"

Percy shivered, pretending to be mortified by the piles of books around him. "Glad you noticed, I was starting to break into cold sweat."

She laughed at his antics. "Really, Percy. What are you doing here?"

"Do you mean to tell me I can't study on my own free will?" Percy gasped, placing his hand to his chest. Annabeth raised a brow.

"Fine, I'm here to take you out of this place. How can you even stand it here? I mean, no hate to libraries, but it's too quiet in here. I can almost hear the muffled cries of our friends back in camp who miss us terribly. Oh and the librarian here is almost as grumpy as Hades with Persephone gone. You of all people should know what he's like then," Percy huffed after his long speech. Then he took a deep breath and continued.

"She told me I was too loud, which I get, but was it honestly needed? Like okay, woman, I get that I may have a voice that rambles on and on- like what I'm doing right now- but was it really necessary to hush me the way you did?"

Annabeth blinked. Someone cleared their throat behind them.

"Getting us kicked out of the library. Real smart of you," Annabeth said sarcastically, punching Percy's arm.

Percy rubbed the red spot. "Ow! You forget your strength sometimes, sweetheart."

"Oh, trust me, I was very aware of how much strength I was using when I punched you," Annabeth smirked. "And don't call me that."

"That," Percy repeated smartly.

"You know what I meant," she said, not bothering to correct him.