Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Savannah

We spent the night talking, playing games, watching a movie, and sneaking off to the kitchen to eat something. I'm so glad that Xavier kept the boys away. It was fun to have a girls night out. I mean, how often do you get to do this?

Tomorrow is Saturday and I have lots of plans! First off, in the morning I have to answer Xavier about THE question. Then, try to go shopping, check the status on my parents and Janice and John. Hmmm... I can't remember the other thing.

We went to bed at 2:30ish in the morning. We ended up sleeping on the floor with our sleeping bags after a big fight on where we were going to sleep. Honestly, I didn't really care.

I was sleeping peacefully when I felt a warm body next to me. I felt sparks igniting and I instantly opened my eyes. Xavier was right next to me. His arm around me. I looked around the room and saw Adam with Angel and Hannah with Caden. They were all sleeping. The boys, definitely snuck into the room last night. I felt tempted to wake them all up.

I got up and went into my closet. It was so easy to get up and walk to my closet because Xavier is a heavy sleeper. Quickly, I got my handy-dandy blow horn. I also found a can a silly string. I tiptoed my way back and stood right in the middle of the room. I quickly covered my ears with my ear muffs.

Okay...

1...

2...

3...

I pressed the blow horn. The girls screamed and the guys covered their own ears. At the same time, I was spraying everyone with silly string.

They all glared at me, except Xavier. He went back to sleep. I sprayed him some more and he groaned.

"Good morning," I said, sweetly.

"Definitely not!" exclaimed Angel.

"Oh sure it was..." I said. "Knowing that the boys snuck into the room and slept next to us during the night."

Hannah glared at Caden. And Caden smiled sheepishly and then glared at me. Ahhhhhh... Circle of life, or maybe face expressions.

"Savannah..." Xavier groaned. "Come here, baby." I shook my head.

He stumbled a few times, while he was trying to get up and he finally got to me. He grabbed me and hugged me so tight. He went back to my sleeping bag with me still in his grasp.

"Let everyone sleep now, babe."

"No! Look at the time! It's 12!" I got up like lightning. "Everyone take a shower and get ready! I'm making lunch."

I went downstairs and got all the sandwich supplies. Caden came down first. He went straight to a cabinet and took out a packet of Roman noodles.

"I'm making lunch for everyone, Caden..." I started off.

"I don't want a sandwich though, I want to have some Roman noodles! They're easy to make and they're delicious," he said.

"But I'm making sandwiches." I argued.

"And I want Roman noodles!"

He came to my section, where all my sandwich supplies were. He pushed my stuff out of the way for his noodles! Ugh! He can't do that! I bumped him with my hip.

"This is MY area, Caden!"

"I just want to use the stove for a second!"

"Not right now!"

"Go away, Savannah."

We kept pushing each other and I completely forgot that I had a butter knife in my hand with some mayo on it. I pushed Caden again.

"Uh-oh..." I went on.

"What?" he questioned. There was a huge glob of mayo in his hair. Oops.

I started cracking up. I clutched my stomach because it hurt so much. I never noticed that I was on the floor, laughing my heart out.Caden looked at me like 'what the hell are you laughing at?' I just shook my head.

I heard Xavier and Hannah come inside the kitchen. Xavier started laughing and Hannah was holding back her laughter.

Caden had his back to us all. He was cooking his Roman noodles peacefully.

"Honey?" Hannah started to say.

"Hmmm..." Caden said, still stirring. He didn't pay attention at all. I got out my iPhone to take a picture.

"Hey Caden, look what I have," I said so that he would turn around.

"What?" he asked and turned around. I quickly took a picture of him.

"You do realize you have a little something..." Hannah went on. Then she pointed at the place where the mayo was.

Caden touched the spot and saw the mayo on his hands. He looked at me, "Savannah!!! You're in big trouble now!"

I screamed and hid behind Xavier. 'Save me, Xavier' I said to him through our mind link.

Xavier got the message and straightened himself up. "Caden," he went on, "do you know that mayo has eggs in it, and that eggs are good for you're hair."

"What?" he said.

"Oh my god! That's totally true!" I exclaimed. "Caden, I think you should thank me for caring about you so much that I'm helping you make your hair 100% better!"

"Savannah! You better run! 3... 2..." Caden went on. Before he could say 1, I ran like my life depended on it.

I was so glad that I was a faster runner than him. I quickly locked myself in a random room on the first room. I turned around and saw Hunter on a bed. So, this is where Hunter's room is...

I looked at Hunter and his head was in his hands. I walked my way up to him and sat right next to him.

"Hunter? What's wrong?" I asked. The poor boy was crying.

"I miss mom and dad," he answered.

"Don't worry, they'll be back before you know it," I said. I picked him up and made him sit on my lap. He put his head on my shoulder and I could feel his tears.

"Please don't cry, Hunter," I begged.

"I can't, I have a bad feeling," he said. "If they never come back, what will we do?"

"Shhh." I said. I put my finger on his lips. "Don't say that! They are coming back."

"What if-"

"If they don't come back, I'm here. Don't ever forget that. Caden, Xavier, everyone is here for you. Plus, you have me and you can stay 'under my umbrella'." I said, quoting Umbrella by Rihanna.

I carried Hunter out of his room and went to the backyard of the pack house. Don't get me wrong, but the pack house backyard was huge! It shouldn't even be called a backyard. There was acres and acres of land. I saw a horse stables in a distance.

I put Hunter down and kneeled down to be his level. I looked straight into his eyes.

"Hunter, sweetie, don't ever cry. You have me to protect you and you also have Caden..." I went on.

"I know, and I'm glad," he said.

To be continued...

Picture of Adam ------>

[Author's note: Hey guys! It's been like forever!!! It's the long weekend so I had time to upload. :) Enjoy!]