Chapter 25

Savannah's Point of View

"It's okay, she'll get up soon... She can't leave me that easily..." I heard. It was Caden's voice. "Savannah! Wake up!!!" I felt him grab my shoulder and shake me.

"Caden! Calm down, please," Hannah whispered. I heard her crystal clear and I tried to open my eyes to see everyone.

"No, Hannah! She can't leave me that easily!!! I told her I'm not going anywhere and now look at this! She's practically leaving me!" He shouted. "Wake up, Savannah! You can't leave me! I need you and I won't let you leave me! You're my only sister and I admit that you're annoying sometimes, but I need you more than anything. Whenever I'm sick, you always come running to me. You saved my life and I can't thank you enough, but it doesn't mean you can just leave me. Wake up, Savvy! Tell me what I can do to save you! It's my turn now and I promised I won't leave you. Please, wake up. Can't you hear me? Stop being so stubborn and wake up... For me... For Xavier... For me," he cried and pleaded. I couldn't take it and my wolf wanted to calm my brother and tell him that I'm not leaving him. I'm here and I'll always be here for him.

"That's enough, son," my dad said. I felt him pull Caden away from me. "Go outside for some fresh air."

"She can't leave me, dad!" He yelled.

"She won't, she's my strong baby and she's always been by your side. She won't leave you that easily," my mom said I was struggling with my body and trying to get up, but it felt as if my brain was separate from my body. My body wasn't responding at all.

I felt lips kiss my forehead. "I love you, Savvy. Please get up for me. You're my strong little sister and I need you. Please." Caden whispered in my ear.

I'm here, Caden! I wanted to scream and tell everyone that I was okay. I just felt darkness and lost.

There was a lot of crying around me and I couldn't see anything. I tried to open my eyes, but I couldn't. My eyelids felt as if they were glued shut.

I tried over and over again to open my eyes. It was aggravating me and I didn't know what to do for the first time. I felt helpless for the first time and I hated that feeling. After saving Caden from dying, I only remember a flash of bright light and darkness take over.

Suddenly I hear Xavier cry. My heart felt a pang of sadness and my wolf was howling for him. What's wrong with me?! Why can't I open my eyes and comfort my mate? Why?!

This shouldn't be happening if I just transferred my extra wolf to Caden. I should be healthy and normal now. Nothing extra and nothing less. Did my body go to shock due to the transfer?

Xavier's Point of View

I couldn't help myself from crying. The tears just kept coming from the idea that I might lose Savannah. I couldn't be mad at anyone for this and for the first time, I felt weak. Absolutely weak! Pathetic!

Xavier's Point of View:
3 weeks later....

It's been 3 weeks and Savannah still hasn't woken up yet. I walked from my office and left my work behind to go see Savannah. Everyday I visit her in the hospital wing of the pack house.

I open the door to her room and saw her lying in the white, blank room covered in white sheets. She's the only beautiful thing in this room. The whole room is blank while her personality is so colorful.

Walking up to her bed, I take out the old daisies from the vase and replace them with the red roses I brought. I sit on the chair and just stare at her. She was beautiful as always, even though she was quite pale.

"Hey Savannah," I said. I know I sounded stupid, but maybe she could hear me. I made me feel a whole lot better to think that maybe, just maybe, she could hear me.

"I visited you an hour ago, but you can't blame me... I missed you. I brought you roses today. I know how much you love flowers."

Silence. That's all I could hear, just silence. Silence is the most painful thing to listen to.

"Please wake up soon! I miss you so much and I need you! I need you now more than I ever did. Without you, my world is crumbling. I feel lost and lifeless. Please..." I pleaded. I felt another tear slip my eye. I couldn't help it.

"Please..." I cried and didn't care if I looked like a wuss. I wanted to get everything out of my system. I needed to get everything out of my system.

I took her hand and kissed it. "Please." A teardrop fell from my eye onto her hand. I lay my head on her hand and just kissed her hand repeatedly. I felt something moved and it caught me off guard that her hand was the thing that was moving!

'Doctor! She moved!!!' I said to the pack doctor from my mind-link. I hear the doors bursting and a few nurses and the doctor looked over and busied themselves.

She started to twitch more. "Savannah, I love you... Please wake up, baby," I murmured into her hand. My head was in her hand.

"Xavier?" A voice croaked.

My head instantly shot up and I yelled for the pack doctor. I turned my head to the love of my life.

"Savannah," I said softly.

-----The next few hours----

Almost everyone in the pack house came to see Savannah. They were all excited to see that their Luna was okay. All of the pack members were worried sick about her and what would happen to the pack without her. I never left her side since she woke up, even when the doctor said that I needed to get out for a few minutes. I just growled and never left her side! The doctor was frightened and left me with her.

"Xavier?" Savannah said. Her voice wasn't croaky as it was before.

I just stared into her gorgeous eyes. I waited for her to continue, "I'm glad I mean a lot to you. I heard every word you said."

Tears started to flow out of my eyes again. "You've always meant a lot to me, Savvy. It felt as if I was dying while you were in a coma. It felt as if I had no oxygen to breathe. I need you and I can't live on without you!"

She say up from the bed and leaned towards me as she wiped my tears away. She kissed me softly. She looked straight into my eyes and the next thing she said caught my breath.

"I love you."

[Author's Note: Sorry for the longest update ever. I'm sorry that the chapter is kind of short. I'm Yours is coming to an end sadly. The next chapter will be extra long and it will be the last chapter. Thanks for reading and hope you guys enjoyed it. Vote and Comment! <3 P.S: check out my other books if you enjoyed this one.]