Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Savannah

Nooooooo.... It was the first day of school. Great! I don’t even know anyone besides Angel... and Xavier. I was already downstairs. I was eating french toast and a glass of cold milk.

“Morning,” Caden groaned.

“Hi,” I said.

“How do you feel,” he asked. When I saw him, my jaw dropped.

“Ummm... Caden, you do realize you’re wearing your hollister shirt inside out. And you forgot to wear your other sock,” I stated.

“Uhhhh... Be right back,” he said.

“Alright, and Caden?” I added.

“Yeah?” he turned around to look at me.

“I feel great,” I said. I was being sarcastic. He laughed when he noted my sarcasm, but I knew he was asking about the scars. They were actually gone.

Caden came down and when he finished his breakfast, I washed all the dishes. Mom and dad were at work right now. I can’t believe they were already hired. This town is pretty busy, I’m guessing.

“Hey, Caden?” I asked.

“Yeah,” he replied from across the room. He was putting getting our sun glasses.

“I kinda.... told... ummm... well, I kinda told that I would pick Angel up,” I said. “Is that alright?”

“Yeah, sure, but I’m driving this time,” he added.

“Kay,” I said. We both got in my black Mercedes Benz. All of the Alpha families were practically rich, but as part of an Alpha family, Caden and I never took advantage. Caden’s car was actually getting fixed. His was a silver Mercedes Benz. We were on the road and in a matter of seconds, we were at the pack house.

“Be right back,” I said. I went inside the pack house and saw that Xavier and Angel were fighting in the dining room. I was standing there for a few minutes and cleared my throat. They both turned around and looked at me. Angel smiled, her pearly white teeth showing, while Xavier looked dazed. I smirked.

“Oh, Savannah, hey! I’m ready,” Angel exclaimed. They were fighting over the last strip of bacon. I smirked.

“Umm... Angelica, I thought I was taking you to school,” Xavier said. He looked cute in the morning. ‘Just woke up’ was written all over his face, but his hair was still wet from his shower, I’m assuming. He was looking right at me after he said this. I couldn’t read his expression.

“No, I’m going with Savannah and Caden! Bye! See you at school,” she yelled quickly. She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the pack house. We sat inside of the car and Caden took off.

“So, I thought, I could show you two around at school today,” she said in the back. “I hope we have the same classes! Senior year is going to be great! I’m so excited!” Wow! She talked fast.

“Umm, sure,” I replied. I put my sunglasses on and turned on the radio. One of my favorite song was on: I Like It Like That!- Hot Chelle Rae ft. New Boyz. I turn it all the way up until the whole car was bursting with music. Then, I tell Caden to put the windows down. Angel laughed the whole time. Me and Caden were singing at the top of our lungs, we loved music. It.... enlightens our minds. Hahah.

*I like it like that!

Hey windows down, chillin' with the radio on

I like it like that!

Damn, sun's so hot, make the girls take it all off

I like it like that!

Yeah, one more time, I can never get enough,