Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Savannah

“Alright, pay up,” I said to Caden. Angel and I joined them after we go our lunch. I looked at Caden and he reached into his backpack.

“Pay up?” asked Xavier.

“Yeah. You see, they were racing to see who finished math first. Savannah won. But guess what!? Savannah just served Mr.E. He thought that she wasn’t paying attention and called her up to solve a problem. I have to admit, it looked hard, but Savannah did it in a second.” Angel said, fastly. Everyone laughed.

“Alright, which color?” Caden asked. He had three lollipops. Blue, red, and green.

“Blue!” I yelled and snatched it from his hands. I laughed, and everybody was looking at me.

“Hey! Don’t judge, I love lollipops.” Logan laughed.

“Uhhh, you pervert,” Ashley scowled. She glared at Logan. Even though, they were mates, she ruled him. I laughed.

“Boys,” Tiana added and looked at Will. Will looked away.

We ate our lunch in peace and I had my lollipop. Then, a girl with strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes walked up to our table. She was a werewolf as well. I could smell her scent. She was very pretty just like Tiana, Ashley, and Mia, and don’t forget Angel.

“Hey, guys. Sorry about being late. I had a stupid doctors appointment, the girl said. She looked at me. “Oh, hi, I’m Hannah. You must be Savannah, right?” I nodded. So, this was Hannah. She seemed nice.

Then, Hannah looked at Caden. They both stared at each other. I stood up and gasped.

“OH MY FREAKING GOD, YOU GUYS ARE MATES!!!! I CALL BEING THE GODMOTHER.” I laughed and everyone joined. “Hey, I deserve atleast that much. My bwig bwother found his mate” I said in a baby voice. I was so happy for him. I pinched his cheeks. Hannah and Caden were both blushing like mad.

We laughed and talked. It was really fun to get to know these guys, They’re practically my brothers and sisters.

“Hey, can I see you phone for a sec?” Angel asked.

‘Yeah sure,” I said, and handed my iPhone to her. She started doing something, but I didn’t care, I just listened to the conversation around me.

“Here you go,” Angel said. “Just wait and see what I did,” she smiled.

“Alright,” I added.

She takes her phone out and dials a number. My phone rings, the song was Sexy Can I- Ray J and I read the screen: Angel <33. I showed it to everyone and laughed.

“Nice. Great choice for the ringtone, by the way,” I laughed.

“Thanks, you have a lot of choices.” Angel said.

“I know, I love music,” I said. I let everyone else add their numbers into my phone, same with Caden. When it got to Xavier, who was sitting right next to me, I had a weird feeling that he was going to write something naughty. I laughed in my head. Xavier handed it back.

“You promise not to change it, right? he asked. I looked at him suspicously.

“Don’t worry, she never does,” Caden replied faster than I could say anything. “Trust me.”

The bell rang and lunch was over. I frowned. Great, on with the rest of the day. Uhhhhhhh.... hate school forever.

[Author's note: Hey guys! I'm so sorry for not updating.  I've had so much going on. I went to New Jersey for about a few days and there was no internet. I don't know how I survived, but it's all good. Chapter 12 will be up soon. I hope... I have so many ideas for this book, I'm stuck, but don't   worry. I'll make it good. I promise. IPlease, VOTE AND COMMENT. It makes my day and makes me motivated to write more chapters. Love you guys! <33 Stay AWESOME!!!!]