Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Savannah

The sun was shining so bright through the window that it woke me up. Damn it! I wanted to sleep more, but, unfortunately, it was a Tuesday. That meant I had school! Just great!

An arm tightened around me and I knew it was Xavier. I smiled. He looked so cute and peaceful when he was sleeping. I slowly unwrapped his arm that was around me and I got up. I went into the bathroom and got ready. I went into the shower and washed my hair. Then, I walked out and changed my clothes. I got a pink Hollister strapless top and blue stonewashed jeans.

I finally put some make-up on such as black eyeliner, mascara, and lipgloss. I walked to Xavier who was still snoring softly. He was sleeping on his back and I went up to him. That's when a devious idea came into my mind.

I was on top of him, but managed to keep my weight off of him. My hair was still wet, so I leaned in and shook my hair on his face. He groaned.

"Mom, the windows are open," he said, sleepily and rubbed his eyes. I giggled at this. I shouldn't have done this because instantly he grabbed my waist and flipped me over.

He nuzzled my neck and growled softly. That was a total turn on for me. Anything he did was actually, but for me, I can't let him win.

I put my arms his waist and this made him loosen up. Then, my hands snaked their way up to his chest. A growl rumbled through his chest. I slowly moved my hands moved lower and lower. He growled again with approval and satisfaction. I giggled and instantly flipped him over. His eyes were still closed, so that meant he was a heavy sleeper. Score! I have soooo many things planned in my mind!

"Xavier?"

"Mmm..." he groaned.

"Wake up, we have school."

"Mmm..." he groaned.

"Please." That't when he moved his head to face the other way. What was I going to do? He isn't waking up! There was only one way... One way so I didn't get off him or else he would never wake up.

I leaned in and pecked him on the lips. I felt sparks and I couldn't help myself to do it again. That's when he instantly woke up and he put all of his weight on his elbows. He looked right at me and this made me blush and turn my head away from his gaze.

Then, in the corner of my eye, I saw him how I was positioned on top of him. That's when I noticed that I was straddling him! Oh god! I looked at him and our eyes were locked.

I noticed his hair which was very sexy! 'Just go out of bed' kind of hair. He still didn't have a shirt on, help me god! He also-

"We should do this more often," he said, I interrupting my train of thoughts.

I tried to get off of him, but his hands grabbed my waist.

"Perv," I scoffed and laughed.

"Atleast I'm not the one who tried to get on with me last night. You were grabbing me so tightly. You just couldn't get enough!" he smirked. My eyes widened.

"Hey! It was the thunder and lightning! I was scared!" I whined.

"Sure it was..." he scoffed.

"But it was..." He saw the look on my face and just smiled and nodded. "Uhhh... Nevermind! Just go take a shower, we have school."

"Alright," he said. We both got up from the bed and he walked his way to the bathroom. He was at the door frame and that's when he turned around.

"Wanna join me?" he asked.