Chapter 7

"Thanks for the help." He smirked, lowering his hand and taking a few steps back. "I'll see you around."

"Wait... That's it?" You wondered aloud.

"Yeah. Wouldn't want to take up too much of your precious time."

"I mean, I don't mind about it that much..." You glance over at Harry. "So you dragged me all the way out here for that?"

"Pretty much, don't you have better things to be doing sweetheart?" He asked you in a teasing manner, making you slightly aggravated.

"What was I meant to get out of this?"

"What do you want out of this?" He looked you up and down.

"Oh come on, at least tell me why I needed to distract that guy!"

"Just retrieving some stolen goodies."

"Sounds like the kind of thing you'd just get violent with the guy for." You crossed your arms as the corner of your lip raised slightly. "What was the point in me helping?"

"Are you saying there's something else I was wanting out of tonight?" He leaned his hand against the wall of the chip shop, his body towering over you.

You sighed and rolled your eyes in frustration. At this point, you were done with the teasing and just wanted to be straight forward."Look Hook, I'm just guessing there's something else that both of us are wanting out of tonight."

Harry chuckled and leaned closer. "What would that be?"

"Just cut the crap!" You spouted angrily and grabbed his face. "Kiss me?"

Harry chuckled quietly before meeting your lips with his. It was beyond magic, you had never felt so alive. It felt as if everything around the two of you evaporated, as if you were the only two people in the world. You had never felt anything like it. It was truly amazing, until the sound of a certain person's voice interrupted it.
"Harry!" Harry pulled away and turned to see Uma, who had swung the door to the chip shop open. "Come on, you got that stuff back or not?"

"Course I do," He looked back at you, "night night princess." He flirtatiously waved before following Uma inside.

"Holy shit." You said under your breath as you watched the door slam behind him before joyfully beginning to skip home. Well, you skipped for a second before returning back to normal. After all, didn't really want to get jumped. On your way, you passed the Tremaine household's home, noticing Dizzy sitting alone on the steps gloomily, her chin resting on her hands. After stopping for a moment to think, you decided to take a seat next to her. "Hey Dizzy." You smiled at her, getting a mumbled greeting in response. "What's up?"

"Nothing important." 

"You sure? I won't tell anyone if you tell me." She looked up at you. It's not like you were extremely close with her, she was always closer with the likes of Evie and Mal, but they were gone. You were always a little more compassionate towards Dizzy than your friends were. "I promise. I'm a good listener."

"It's just family stuff y'know? Not allowed to go back inside till eleven." It's pretty clear to anyone that Dizzy doesn't have the perfect home life. She faces constant ridicule from her mother, auntie, cousins, siblings and grandmother. You've tried to tell Anthony to be easy on her in the past, but your words have simply gone right through his head. "Do you think Evie will ever come back for me?"

"Honestly, it's hard to say. Did she say she would?"

"Yeah." Dizzy shuffled around to get more comfortable. "She was always able to cheer me up when things were bad. I'd run to her house and she'd know exactly what to say and do. Ever since she left, things just seem worse and worse. I'm happy for her being there, but I'm scared she'll never come back for me."