Chapter 15: A Night Of Love (Mature Content)

Almost healed, (y/n) was consulting the Earl about the upcoming plans. The woman asked about how they would get to Apocryphos. During this conversation a knock is heard, the Earl allowing the person to enter. It was none other than Sheril, jittery with excitement. The Earl understood what Sheril intended but (y/n) just looked confused. Sheril chuckles at her reaction, kneeling with a hand extended out.
" I would like to invite you to a ball this evening at the Kamelot mansion. It would be an honor to have you there (y/n) my dear." Sheril says politely, looking very excited. Before she replies, she places her hand in his with a blush gracing her face.
" I would love to Sheril, just how would I get the appropriate clothes for the occasion? Also, I have no idea how to dance." The lady replies with embarrassment. A deep chuckle is heard, (y/n) turning scarlet at the familiar voice. Tyki wraps an arm around her shoulders from behind, leaning down to whisper.
" I can teach you Love, if you want me to. You are too cute you know." Tyki says, breath fanning on her neck. (Y/n) accepts his offer, the Earl informing her that he has just the dress for her. Escorting her to a room in the Ark, the Earl reveals to her the dress he has in mind.

 Escorting her to a room in the Ark, the Earl reveals to her the dress he has in mind

The (h/c) woman stares in awe, admiring the craftsmanship of the gown. Lord Millennium gives her advice to keep it a surprise from the others, to make it special. He even said he'd like to doll her up himself, saying it would be wonderful. With the conversation done, they left that room of the ark to head back to the family. Tyki pops up behind her with a naughty grin, leading her to a room in the Ark. It took a moment for her to realize the room was in fact a ballroom, perfect for dancing lessons.
" Don't be shy Love, come over here." Tyki waves her over with a smirk. She joins him in the center of the room, looking to the Noah of Pleasure. Tyki starts by turning on some music, then instructing (y/n) to place her left hand in his and her right hand on his shoulder. Tyki then places his right hand on her waist, laughing at her embarrassment.
" The easiest way is to follow my lead, just trust me." Tyki leans down and whispers in her ear. Nodding her head, (y/n) follows while looking at her feet as the two dance. Tyki grabs her chin with two of his fingers, looking into her (e/c) eyes.
" Why so shy Love, I'm up here you know." Tyki whispers in her ear once more, blowing a puff of air on it. This causes (y/n) to shudder, seeing the amusement in Tyki's sexy smile. She hides her face in his chest, feeling Tyki laughing at her embarrassment. This man always knew how to make her flustered to no end. Somehow though, she still fell in love with the Noah of Pleasure. Tyki leans down and plants a kiss on top of her head, saying that she's a natural dancer.
" Say Tyki, do you like these parties and balls? I probably won't fit in very well, considering I'm not a noble." The female says. Tyki then explains that she will be known to the nobility as the daughter of the Earl. This way, she is a noble who will be treated with respect. Also, that the public would know that Tyki is courting her. This will be announced at the ball tonight by Tyki himself along with Sheril. Sheril then comes to say that the Earl is looking for her, that it's time to get ready to go.
In the Earl's room, he instructs (y/n) to first go and bathe before he starts his work. After she bathes, she comes out only to find the dress and an akuma to help put it on. Once the dress is on, the akuma maid calls to the Earl to say she is ready. Then returning inside the room, the Earl starts by doing her hair for the evening. This is followed by some very beautiful accessories for the dress and some shoes.