Chapter 13: The Child Of Eden

Suddenly (y/n) releases a pained scream, a blue and purple glow enveloping her body. The Noah then notice the amount of scars and wounds on their wife, dark anger radiating from them. Leverier simply smirks at his work, that he hurt someone important to the Noah. Something rather bizzare happens, a massive tree appears in the battlefield. A sequence of scenes play in the heads of every person present, a revelation of many unknowns. The unveiling of memories long lost to the Noah.
Neah said you had all become mad puppets of destruction. I see it, the strings that bind your hearts. I swear no matter how long it takes, I'll heal your hearts. I swear it on my love for you all. Tyki, I have a confession. You had my heart before now, before I even awakened to the truth." (Y/n) says while crying in Tyki's arms. She covered her face, feeling horrible that the war was somehow her fault. The Noah then realized, they saw just how badly broken she had become. They saw how the Order had broken her. (Y/n) falls asleep, feeling such exhaustion from her awakening. They all stare at her as they prepare to go home, reminding Allen they'll be back for him.
  Arriving inside the Ark, Tyki quickly takes her to his room to rest. Tucking in the blankets around her, Tyki leaves the room silently through the wall. Outside stood his family with a smile, they all headed to the dining room together. They all seat themselves around the table, ready to eat and discuss.
  " Let's celebrate, our wife has finally returned to us! I can see the innocence has done quite a number on her, she'll need time to heal. Tyki my boy, she'll stay with you since she is more comfortable with you." The Earl comments with a jolly laugh. Sheril turns to Tyki, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively with a smirk. Tyki shudders in disgust at him, the creep just laughing innocently. The twins decide to start a good fight, causing the Earl to laugh. Tyki and Tryde eventually join in along with the rest of the males of the family. Wisley then stops them, saying that (y/n) has woken up from the noise. A little yawn is heard in the room, (y/n) mumbling about how crazy they are. She sits next to Tyki, asking if she could have something to eat. They all look at her, noticing her dark skin missing the stigmata. This meant that (y/n) had not yet completed her awakening as a Noah. The Earl ordered an akuma to make something simple for the girl, noticing how sickly she looked.
" How are you feeling dear (y/n)? It looks like having that innocence in your body for so long has damaged your memories deeply. You won't have the stigmata yet, untill your memories finish healing anyway. You'll have some power, but you'll need to be accompanied outside if you go anywhere. Otherwise you could be seriously hurt or killed." The Earl explains to the bewildered (h/c) Noah.
" I had a strange dream, it had Neah in it. He told me to tell you the reason he hurt you all. He had remembered something I told him long ago, a promise. I swore that I would guide my children to make humanity better. Neah felt that wish would be jepordized, if someone didn't stand between the Noah and humans. So he chose an exorcist, hoping he could fulfill the wish that way. He cried so much, Neah feels horrible for it. This is my fault, I'm sorry everyone." The female said, crying at the memory of the dream. The Noah looked at her in amazement, wondering what to say to console her.
"Another thing, I know where the Heart is located. It's inside the order, I believe you'd call him Apocryphos. He'll likely go after Neah soon, tonight maybe I don't know for sure. The Heart is posing as a cardinal of the church." She added with displeasure.
"Tyki and Road will go with you tonight if that is the case. Also, none of us blame you for this war (y/n). After all, every Noah here cares about you so very much." The Earl says with a gentle smile, revealing his form to his family. Each of the Noah smiled at (y/n), Tyki pulling her to his hard chest with an arm around her waist. Then the Earl says he'll be taking a nap, Road following to help him sleep. Then (y/n) says she'd like to play for the Earl to help him sleep. When they arrive at the Earl's room, everyone waits outside the door to listen. A piano appears in the room as road tucks in the Earl. (Y/n) seats herself before the piano, playing a gentle melody as she sings.

Kisetsu kurikaesu tabi
Hotsureteku kizuna wo
Tsuyoku, tsuyoku daki shimete
Nakusanuyou
Kakaeta kotoba no omotasani
Ugoke nakunatte
Tada atatakana yume ni oboreteta
Kizukeba kimi wo miushinai
Tabane daki shimeteta sugata wo
Yoragani chirashite akaku
Itai hodoni sore wa yakitsuite
Hirari hirari hirari
Sora e umi e dokoka tooku e
Kimi e hitohira demo todoku youni
Tsumugu kizuna no sono iro ga
Hirarira hirarirari
Itsuka kasureteiku omoi was
Chira sarete setsuna ni saite
Kuchiruto shitte nai azayaka ni
Hirari hirari hirari
Nido to tsugerarenai kotoba mo
Kimi e saigo kurai todoku youni
Soto ame noyouni furu koe
Hirarira hirarirari

The Earl looked so peaceful at that moment, everyone staring in awe. A voice that could reach their very soul, pacifying the Noah inside just a little. Then the Earl opens his eyes, bloodshot with horror.
"Protect him, save the 14th please! Tyki and Road will go with you (y/n). The Heart has made his move." The Earl whispers hoarsely. The three leave through a door, taking the third exorcists with them for backup. As the thirds bought time outside, a door opened in Allen's cell.
" Seems you need help huh boy?" Tyki says with his signature smirk, looking at the monster before him. Then he attacks using the dark matter and his Teez.
" We finally found you, the clue to the Heart. 7,000 years we finally found you, Apocryphos." Road says with a smile, holding Allen close to her.
" Not quite, he is in fact the Heart himself. I'd know, after all I've been manipulated by him for 7,000 years. I have returned, so you will die soon enough Lucifer. Traitorous angel to God! I will kill you myself, for causing this disgusting war. How dare you pit my beloveds against my children! " (Y/n) spits out, seething with pure rage.