Prologue

It all started with two young girls under an apple tree.

The girl with (h/c) (h/l) hair looked into the light above them silently. Then a voice whispered about taking an apple from the tree. When the apple was in front of her, she failed to notice it was the snake giving it to her instead of her friend. Taking the apple , she took a bite then seeing her friend pout she offered it to her. The girl also took a bite.
And now the curse is unleashed. To repopulate Earth, Eve is cast to Earth, leaving the apple tree that would never grow again and her friend.

Humanity was created by God. The foolish humans however had incurred his rage at their sins.
So he turned to a man named Noah, telling him of what was to come, the floods. So Noah first gathered his family, building the ark and gathering the animals. Then they all are inside the ark waiting for the floods to begin the next day.

Now having cleansed the world the family begins to live their lives. Then they get a surprise, a beautiful (h/l)(h/c) girl. As she laid asleep, the family found a message with her

I am Eve, the maiden God sent as your wife to repopulate humanity.

Little did they know Eve held something inside her

The God Crystal

(Should the Noah family become evil, this crystal would awaken. To give humans the power to save the world)

This is how the war came to be, the Exorcists vs the Noah. Each generation the Noah reincarnate, as the evil of humanity. Thousands of years of suffering, as Eve waits to reincarnate while watching the horror.

Eve shall reincarnate, yet her memories lay dormant while living an ordinary life hidden from the Noah. She remains a beautiful girl with the same (h/l)(h/c) hair, with a new gift called music.