(I actually don't know how long Katsuki was originally kidnapped for sooo yah)

Finally, the pain in your chest started to die down. It was now at a bearable level. Basically numb feeling.

"Pretty sure my ribs are broken." You winced.

Katsuki picked his head up to glance over to you once again. He didn't say anything, he just looked at you with curiosity.

"Of course 'that's my fault', you're probably thinking, right?" You spoke.

Suddenly you felt different. Your body seemed heavy, your head felt like it was spinning, and you had no control of what you said or thought. Katsuki noticed as your sudden sloppy tone caught his attention.

"This year reminds me of Harry Potter..." you said out of nowhere.

"What the hell are you talking about over there?" Katsuki glared.

"Harry Potter, like in Hogwarts. The way they always have to deal with bad shit while going to school. Know what I mean?" You asked.

"Does it look like I watch Harry Potter?" He growled.

"Muggle..." you mumbled.

"What'd you say?! I'll kill you!" He barked.

(Soft boi is no more)

"Like to see you try with those locked up hands of yours." You smirked.

"Getting brave now?"

"Come at me explosion boy!" You suddenly shouted.

Katsuki looked at you with confusion on his face.

'What the hell is wrong with her?' He thought.

"HEY! CHAPPED LIPS! ASSHOLE, LET US GOOO! *hic*" You yelled.

"HEYYYY! ANYONE! WHERE'S THE CRAZY CHICK? THERE'S NO POINT IN KEEPING US CAPTIVE LIKE THIS, THE PROS ARE GONNA FIND US AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU ANYWAYS!" You continued.

"Can you quit fucking yelling! No one's gonna set us free, you idiot! What the hell is up with you all of a sudden?!" Katsuki snapped.

"Screw you, to think Kirishima & I bought you crocs... *hic*"

"What the fuck, are you drunk?" He questioned.

"NO!"

Katsuki gave you a doubtful look before shaking his head and rolling his eyes elsewhere.

'How the fuck am I gonna talk to her about it now?'

....

"So this is Kamino Ward?" Izuku questioned

"Sure is crowded." Todoroki spoke.

"Okay, where are they, Yaoyorozu?!" Kirishima exclaimed before trying to run off.

"Just wait a moment!" She stopped.

"From here on out, we must be very, very careful. The villains know what we look like, remember?" She continued.

"Right. Gotta be covert!" Izuku agreed before doing, what looked like, the "Wakanda Forever" sign.