Eighteen

We're all in the same game; just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; just different devils.

- unknown

----------------

Alayna's POV

I found myself at a local diner with Harry. After he had demanded that we were going somewhere I felt like slapping him, you can't just demand! But who was I kidding I knew I wanted to go so I had gotten dressed and got into his Range Rover. It was silent do the most part until our food was brought over. I noticed that the girl had unbuttoned her shirt to show cleavage. It disgusted me, because a girl shouldn't have to impress anyone by showing off their body parts, and that got me thinking, Harry likes girls like that, I wasn't anything like girls like that. And why was I comparing myself to the girls Harry liked.

I was silently pushing around the food I had gotten. Harry suddenly looked over to me a serious look on his face.

"I wanna take you somewhere after this ok?"

I nodded and picked up my fork bringing it to my mouth.

---

After we had finished eating Harry had driven us out to the woods and I was a bit creeped out. Was he gonna kill me and dump my body here? I shook my head practically scowling at myself.

As Harry lead me further into the woods I let a gasp fall from my lips. The place was exquisite, it had a stream and flowers littering around the ground.

Harry gave me a half smile, obviously pleased with my reaction. But then his attention turned serious again. Which had me curious of what exactly he wanted to tell me.

He walked over to me and pushed me up against a tree immediately attaching his lips to mine. Shock took over me but I quickly kissed him back. As he pulled away he leaned his forehead against mine. "I don't know how to tell you this, I can't stop thinking of you, your smile, you laugh. I've never thought about anyone like this Alayna, there's something about you, your invading my senses. I can't eat or sleep right without thinking of you. And that's simply not me. I don't know what your doing to me,and I don't know if it's safe."

I didn't know weather cry tor to scream, but however I just attached our lip together.

"I don't know if it's safe either Harry but I feel the same way, and funny thing is, I don't if I should."

I felt my heart speed up as he gave me a dimpled smile. I buried my head in his neck as I heard him chuckle.

But then I quickly frowned, "where does this leave us?" Harry frowned also and I felt my heart drop. "I don't know where this leaves us, but you have to understand I'm not used to any of this, and I'm not one to do relationships". My frowned depend as Steve's words repeated through my head.

"So go for it. And if you don't want to tell him, then just go with the flow."

I found myself nodding a small smile on my face, "then I guess I'll just have to except that".

Harry let out a breathe and he looked at me like at I had just murdered someone. "I don't want to hurt you Alayna, and with me I know I'll hurt you"

"Then I'll just have to take the pain" I fought back desperate to see where this was going

"You don't know what you getting yourself into" He spoke and I saw an unknown emotion flash trough his eyes.

"But I do" I spoke looking into his eyes.

"I'm a monster, you can't like a monster"

"Your not a monster and I'm not afraid of you"

Harry sighed and I smiled, there was no point in this conversation, I just wanted to know if he was at least willing. And I could see he was.

"Harry, just go with the flow" Harry smirked and connected his lips with mine once again, as I kissed back I couldn't help but ignore the voice that was telling me that something was wrong, very wrong.

If only I had listened to it.