Fourteen

You have the power. Only you. Go on take your first step. Choose your path. But keep in mind, that one wrong move your humanity can be changed, ruined even. So go ahead choose.

--------------------

Alayna's POV

Harry gave me a look but I avoided his gaze as I turned my attention to Niall, "So what happened why are you here?"

"Well, I've decided that I'd stay with you guys. Zayn and Brianna already have family living here and we'll just continue school with you."

I could feel the smile forming on my lips at Niall's words. " But Zayn's staying for like a week with you."

My mom looked over to us. "How about I just order some pizza for you guys, and Steve and I will take this over Hannah's place since her parents wanted us to come over. Hannah can come over here."

I nodded grabbing my phone off the table dialing Hannah's number.

"Hello?" I heard Hannah speak into the phone.

"Hey Hannah! I just wanted to know if you wanted to come over, my mom and Steve are heading over to yours?"

"Can Louis come to?"

"Yeah sure".

"Alright see you in a few."

"Bye"

I looked over to my parents nodding. "Yeah she's coming."

They nodded mom kissing Niall and I on the cheek.

After sitting around a while in silence a knock was heard at the door. I walked out of the kitchen and to the door swinging it open.

"ALAYNA!"

"HANNAH"

We engulfed each other in a hug as everyone else piled out of the kitchen with snacks, since we decided on watching a movie.

Hannah's eyes widened as she saw my brother along with Zayn, and Brianna.

"Uh I knew Harry was going to over here. But are you guys like Harry's friends?"Hannah asked whilst Louis shook his head.

"No, if they were Harry's friends I would've known who they were."

"Oh, that's Brianna, my best friend, that's Zayn my ex but good friend. And that's my Brother Niall."

Liam then walked in with Danielle causing me to quirk an eyebrow at the two. "Oh yeah I invited them if that's ok with you" Louis spoke causing me to smile and introduce Liam and Dani to everyone.

"Alright what are we watching?" I asked looking at Zayn who was sat next to Harry.

"I dunno some scary movie." Zayn smirked at me whilst I glare at him.

"Zayn, do you not remember what happened last time I watched a scary movie, I could sleep for three days! And you were no help either kept taunting me!" Zayn let out a laugh as I sat between him and Harry. Grabbing a blanket I put it over me knowing it would be needed.

-•-

Half way through the movie I found myself cowering away under the blankets my head buried in Zayn's neck.

He wrapped an arm around me bringing me closer to him. I was practically shaking, even Hannah and Brianna were scared. And Brianna barely got scared of anything.

I felt Zayn unwrap an arm from me causing a whimper to fall past my lips. Zayn shushed me telling me that he had me. "I think it's time to cut this off." Zayn spoke.

I peeked my head out from Zayn's head, sighing in relief when I saw that he had turned it off.

"Alright I'm off." Louis said whilst Liam nodded. They hugged us along with dani and Hannah who had came with them. Harry and Brianna left next, Brianna giving me a hug and telling me that she would see me in a few her British accent thick. Unlike me everyone was born from Britain, well except for Niall who was born in Ireland.

As everyone left Niall walked up to the room I told him was his.

I looked up to Zayn with puppy eyes.

"Carry me?"