Three

Wherever light ends, darkness starts.

----------------------

A/n Credit to @moaning styles @Ariana grande edits and @rachel Edits. There all from vine and I used some of there amazing work in the trailer on the side.

And I changed my mind about the POV's. I have no clue what there going to be in.

--------------------------

Alayna's POV

Lunch had rolled around and Abby had introduced me to some of her friend. They were all really nice and very welcoming to me. I admit they'd never be my friends back in America but they were really close.

There were three girls. Hannah, Megan, and Abby of course. Then two guys drake and Jacob. Jacob who I learned was Abby's sister was sitting across from me talking about some soccer game (which here in London they call football) when Abby threw a French fry (or chip) and him.

"Oi stop boring the girl with your sport shit". Megan chuckled whilst Hannah laughed loudly causing some people to turn our way. Shrugging Hannah smiled sweetly at the students who gave her weird glances.

"Oh no it's cool. I love sports. I used to be on the basket ball team back in Florida." Drake's head turned to me in an instant. "Really. That's sick. These girls never wanna do anything even slightly related to sports." Abby who was sitting next to him smacked the back of his head huffing whilst turning her attention back to me.

"So your American, you like sports, you like shopping, you are defiantly going to fit in with our little group just fine. Anyways we have to get to class and Jacob has art with us Alayna. I've gotta grab something from my locker so I'll meet you guys there." Without another word she rushed passed us causing Jacob to roll his eyes.

As we got up from the table I felt eyes boring into the back of my head. Turning around I made eye contact with green eyes. I quickly registered him as the 'dangerous one'. I don't know why but the glint in his eyes and the smirk that played on his lips sent a shiver down my spine.

Feeling a hand on my shoulder I snapped out of whatever trance I was in and turned my head to a smiling Jacob.

Making our way to art Jacob started speaking.

"Abby's probably not gonna sit next to us. She usually sits next to her crush." Jacob spoke shaking his head as a chuckle escaped past his lips.

-•-

The day had surprisingly flew by faster than I imagined during art I found out that we had to start a project and me and Jacob were paired together.

I was currently sat in my room on the phone with my brother who was at uni in America.

We were in the middle of a conversation when my mom called me downstairs. I heard my brother laughing on the other side of the phone muttering a bye to him I hung up the phone and walked down the banister.

Peeking my head around the kitchen my mother popped out of no where causing me to jump five feet into the air.

"Don't do that mom! What did you need? To scare the hell out of me?"

My mom smiled at me chuckling slightly. "Sorry hun. Can you go over to the neighbors house and give them these."

I hummed a response grabbing the container and slipping on some shoes.

My mom was always like this. She would always be friendly with the neighbors. Even if they were serial killers she'd be welcoming to them.

That women is too good for herself.

As I approached the house a I had a bad feeling about it.

Ringing the doorbell I waited there patiently. I heard the lock being unlocked and the door swung open.

And when it revealed the person I really just wanted to run to somewhere far away from here. Japan. Yeah Japan's good.

He looked at me his smirk planted across his lips. "M-My mom

w-wanted me to g-give this to y-you" I mentally face palmed my self because of my stuttering.

Licking his lips wordlessly he took the container from my hands still smirking at me. "That it babe?"

Frantically nodding my head I spoke. "Yup that's it bye."

Not wasting another minute I ran back to my house and up the stairs to my room.

It's only been a day and I never want to see that smirk ever again.