sixteen

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will rip my skin apart

-unknown

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alayna's POV

As Harry reached to unbutton my pants I shook my head. "Stop" my voice was shaky as Harry slowly looked up to me I expected to see him angry, but instead his eyes held understandment. "Sorry" he spoke his voice husky and deep as always, Harry reached for his shirt but I grabbed his hand stopping him. "You can stay, if you want" Harry smiled slightly and got into the bed with me. As I turned so my back was facing him I felt him wrap his arms around my waist and pull me closer to him. And oddly enough I felt my stomach erupt with butterflies, I felt..safe. I shook my head as I let my eyes flutter closed the last thing I heard being, "you don't have to be afraid"

I woke to someone shaking me. Slowly opening my eyes I stared into Harry's green eyes. "I gotta head out your Parents are home" I nodded and got up from my bed as Harry crawled out of my bedroom window. My eyes widened as I ran over to my window and looked down to see Harry walking away, he got into his car and drove off, but didn't he live next door? I grabbed my phone from my pocket after hearing it vibrate. I smiled as I read the text.

Had fun ;) we should do that another time- Harry

I typed reply asking him why he didn't go home, to which I recieved an immedaite reply. After I saved his number into my phone.

I don't live their, I was watching someone's house.

I nodded to myself telling Harry bye and then walking downstairs to where my parents and brother sat. They turned their heads to me as they saw me coming down the stairs.

My brother looked around nervously but when my mom gave him a stern look he sighed. My mom and steve left the room and walked into the kitchen.

"I like Hannah!" Niall blurted out slapping a hand over his mouth afterwards.

'Shit' Niall muttered afterwards. I looked over to him with shock, but then a chuckle slipped past my lips.

He looked at me like I was crazy. "Why are you laughing?!".

"Because I don't care Niall, your love life not mine. Besides I've got to much things to deal with in my love life." I mutters averting my eyes around the room. Niall didn't seem to question what I said but simply hugged me muttering a thanks. For what, I have no idea.

I laughed as I heard a 'woo hoo' come from Niall and his footsteps walking away.

Now all I had to do was figure out these feelings for Harry.