Chapter 4

Everything was dark. Christina found herself walking silently through the empty hallway. She felt so...alone. It was like she was reliving what had happened what seemed like only minutes ago. Once again, the footsteps sounded behind her. Her heart skipped a beat and her pace quickened. She stopped and everything went silent once again.

"Christina!" a voice echoed through her head. "Christina!" she panicked and continued running.

"Christina! Christina!" the voice was becoming louder by the minute. She ran at top speed but tripped and curled up shielding her eyes pleading "Please don't hurt me."

"Why would I hurt you?" the voice became soft and sympathetic. What was this? Her eyes fluttered open and suddenly her head was pounding. She looked up and noted that the room had changed. She was no longer on the floor but rather tucked into her bed and in front of her sat Draco and Aria looking down in concern. It was all just a dream.

"W-What happened?" she asked, her voice shaky.

"I found you last night huddled up in a room yelling for help. I came to help you up and half way down the hallway you whispered 'I am my own enemy' and passed out on the floor. I figured Draco would be here with you so I went to your room hoping that he would be there. We got you back up here and you've been screaming all night long." Aria said, shocked by her own words.

"We thought we'd lost you." Draco said shivering at the thought.

"Well everything's okay now." Christina said in a reassuring tone.

"Not everything." Aria said.

"What do you mean?"

"People are coming back to Hogwarts today to resume their education and we aren't supposed to be here."

"Crap."

"Yeah so I don't know what we should do."

"Well I think that's obvious."

"What?"

"Get me some school robes now."

"What are you suggesting we do?"

"I'm suggesting we don't get turned in to the ministry."

"What makes you think we'll get turned in?"

"I'm being recruited as Voldemort's right hand woman and that isn't exactly taken lightly by the Ministry of Magic and you're with me."

"So?"

"So that's going to look like you're hiding a criminal. Get me some robes or we can turn on my plan and go straight back to Azkaban. Tell you what. You think about it and I'll actually get off my ass and figure this crap out. Have fun you two." Christina said as she burst out of the door.