Chapter 16

"Go!" Bellatrix commanded "Just remember who you serve."

Before Bellatrix could say another word, about 4 more people had shown up in front of her. Among the group was Lucius Malfoy, Severus Snape, Voldemort, and a beaten and bloody...Fenir Greyback. Lucius threw Fenir to the ground before Christina.

"No!" she screamed as she ran to his side. She had just reached him when she felt herself being pulled back against someone who she could tell was Severus Snape. "Get off of me!" she cried as she slapped him.

"Christina....don't struggle." came a rickety whisper that no doubt belonged to the Dark Lord himself. "Christina we are coming. It is time to pay a visit to Hogwarts."

Christina's jaw dropped and she struggled to catch a breath. All the while, Voldemort's eyes bore into her like daggers. She gained all the remaining strength that she had and pushed herself up so that she could stand once again.

Christina ran back through the many rooms until she made it to the doorway she had entered through. Before Bellatrix could catch up with her, Christina wiped some of the blood from her head and speared it against the doorway. Hearing the footsteps hurrying down the halls, Christina ran across the lawn. Just as Bellatrix had made it to the wooden doorway, Christina looked her way and vanished into thin air.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christina arrived with a sinking feeling in her stomach. She ran for the front doors of Hogwarts and pushed them open without thinking. She ran for her life. It was as if she was being chased. Down the halls and around the bends, she raced against her shadow until she found herself standing in front of Aria's door.

Without a single knock, Christina slammed the door open and lunged at Aria who was fast asleep in her bed. Aria woke with a start and stared at her sister with a worried expression smeared across her face.

"Don't you know what sleep is?" Aria asked with a raspy voice.

"Aria it's happening!"

"What's happening? Oh my god you're pregnant?!"

"No Aria this is serious! They're storming Hogwarts. They're coming for us and they're coming now!"

Aria realized the severity of the situation and without needing to speak another word to each other, the girls were out in the hall knocking on doors and waking up all the wizards and witches in the school.

Christina, however, left Aria to wake people up. She had something that she needed to do. She sprinted down the staircases and into the hall that led to the Slytherin dorm rooms. Finding the door that she was looking for, she knocked and opened it. She ran across the room and practically threw herself into Draco's arms. Without letting Draco speak, she pressed her lips to his and for a glorious moment, they had no worries, no inhibitions, and there was no pain to distract them from each other.

As much as he wanted to stay that way forever, Draco pulled away. Christina looked at him for a moment and noticed that he was dressed nicely as if he had somewhere to be.

"Where are you going?" she asked him.

"It's no big deal. Everything will be just fine. I have to pay a visit to the Room of Requirement."

"They're coming now Draco!"

"I know but there's just something that I have to do before I can stay back and fight this battle."

"Okay well...be careful."

"Don't worry, I'll be fine. I have to go."

Draco headed for the door but stopped dead in his tracks. He turned around, rushed back to Christina and slammed his lips against hers.

"Wait Draco..."

"No Christina...we can't make this any harder. I have to go. I'll be back and I'll meet you on the Quidditch Pitch at 2:00." With that, Draco was out the door.