Epilogue

The girls walked out ontot the open field escorted by Draco and George. Their beautiful silver rings shimmered in the sunlight. Behind them trailed 3 children. Scorpius, Fred the second, and Roxanne.

Christina led the way to a large willow tree where she and Aria set out a tablecloth and picnic basket. The land was finally filled with such beauty after the despair that Voldemort had brought was diminished. Hogwarts had fallen to the girls to take care of. (Christina dealt with Defense Against the Dark Arts as well as Care of Magical Creatures whereas Aria dealt with Divination.)

The girls felt a certain freedom now. Like they didn't have to sleep with one eye open anymore. Here with their children and their husbands, they truly felt at peace.

Christina looked out over the beautiful landscape that had finally been brought back to its grace and wonder. One thing caught Christina's eye. A row of rose petals led the way to a small spring in the middle of the field. She followed the rose petals to the water and noticed that the same rose petals were scattered across the water.

Scorpius saw his mother wandering away from the picnic and followed after her in the exact same footsteps that she was taking. He stopped a few feet behind her and just stood there staring at his mother who was standing on the shore with her hair blowing with the breeze.

Draco caught up with Scorpius and stood next to him behind Christina. Christina threw off her shoes and began to wade through the water. She was a picture of true beauty with her blue dress floating gracefully on the top of the water, only rippling with the waves.

"Daddy, what's mommy doing?" Scorpius asked Draco.

"Why don't you ask her for yourself."

Scorpius slipped off his shoes and began to wade the water, mirroring his mother's actions. When she reached the land on the other side of the spring, she stood in awe of the shimmering figure before her.

Scorpius followed after her and stood next to her just in time to hear what she was saying. "Hi Signus. Hi Anastasia." He watched as a tear beaded up and rolled down her face.

"Mommy, who are you talking to?"

She crouched down so that she was at his level and pulled him next to her. "This is your uncle Signus and aunt Anastasia."

"I can't see them mommy."

"That's the thing hun. Nobody can see your aunt and uncle but me and aunt Aria but it's enough that we know they're there. Signus and Anastasia are the ones that protect us from harm and listen when we need someone to talk to. Anastasia and Signus are the great things in life that we sense but cannot touch. They are the things not seen."

THE END!

A/N Hope you guys all liked it. You guys are the reason we do this. Remember if you liked it, please vote, comment, or tell your friends. Also...there might be a Prequel coming out written by our good friend Nik so please stand by and I hope you all really enjoyed it. Thanks guys!

-Christina and Aria