Chapter 21

Delores Umbridge came stomping through the room and sat down behind a large wooden desk. A large man walked in and stopped in front of the desk. "You asked to see me?"

"Yes. DON'T SIT THERE YOU IMBECILE! That's fine carved mahogany. You are supposed to be a warrior. You may stand. Now I'm sure that you know why I have called you here."

"I'm sorry Mrs. Umbridge. If I may, I was only told that you wanted to see me. No details were explained."

"Silence! If I must explain everything to you. I'm sure that you have heard of Gringott's bank or has that escaped your mind as well?"

"Yes ma'am I have indeed but if I may ask, what does this have to do with anything?"

"Listen while your superiors are speaking to you! Now I am sure that you have also heard of the Lestranges...Bellatrix, Christina, Aria, Signus, and Anastasia? Do not speak nod your head! Good, now I have been informed that all of these witches and wizards have recently been deceased. They all happen to have large vaults in Gringotts. You are here to make sure that the contents of these vaults go to me and me only."

"But madame if I may isn't that stealing?"

"Yes. Thank you for catching on but it won't make a difference. After all, the Lestrange family is all deceased. Therefore, nobody is able to get in our way."

"But-"

"No buts. The Lestrange family is dead and-"

Suddenly a voice rose and echoed through the hall as Dolores paused to listen.

"You're wrong Dolores."

"What? Who's there? Who's there?"

"What are you talking about?"

"That voice. Didn't you hear it?"

"What voice? I didn't hear anything."

"Nevermind. Now go and tell them that I sent you."

A figure stood behind Dolores and stretched a hand out and laid it on her shoulder. Dolores jumped up and turned around to see a figure in the darkest shadows of the room.

"Who are you? What do you want from me?"

"You're wrong Dolores," the voice rang out again.

"What do you want from me?!"

A second figure walked into the room and stood next to the man in the room. The figure pulled a sword from behind its back and shoved it through the man. Umbridge let out a small shriek and turned back to the figure next to her.

"Why are you here? Show yourself!"

The figure walked forward and stepped into the light and Dolores jumped back in shock.

"Christina Lestrange? But this doesn't make sense."

"There's a lot you don't know about us."

"Us?"

"Aria."

Right at that moment Aria stepped into the light to show her face.

"This isn't right. You two are dead."

"You're wrong Dolores" Christina leaned forward and shoved a blade through Dolores' heart and leaned to her ear to whisper "and one must not tell lies."

A/N

Wondering how Bellatrix could've died if her two daughters the horcruxes weren't dead? Pay attention because it's a bit complicated. Christina and Aria were never Bellatrix's horcruxes. She thought that she had successfully created two horcruxes, her daughters. She tried to keep it from the girls but Christina figured it out. As you may have noticed throughout the story, Christina can absorb venom which is precisely why she did not die and why she picked serpensortia for the spell. The rock that she dropped into Aria's hand is the resurrection stone which was given to her by none other than Harry Potter. You see, the girls being horcruxes was a placebo. In finding out that the girls were "dead" Bellatrix thought that she became weaker when she did not grow weaker in anyway. When the boy ran into the hall Bellatrix learned that her daughters were dead. Since she thought that they were horcruxes, she told herself that she was weaker. In her time of weakness, Molly Weasley took advantage of it and killed her. I know it's really complicated but if you really consider it then it makes sense.

By the way the placebo method is telling someone that something does a certain thing when in actuality it doesn't and the mind, not knowing that it is a trick, tells itself that it will do that thing. For example: If me and my best friend took a science class together and she was failing the class...i might give her something like smart water and tell her that it really does make you smarter, the brain therefore tells her that she will get smarter and therefore she will begin to self teach herself. By the end of the year she might progress greatly in her science class without even knowing that it was her doing the actual work.