Chapter Five

No ones P.o.v
Fell, Geno and Eva sat at a booth in grillby's. Eva who hadn't eaten in three days was eating grillby's famous fries. Fell and Geno just sat next to each other. Not saying a word. Fell was drinking his 10th bottle mustard while Geno was still drinking his first bottle of ketchup. When ever Geno tried to say something to Fell. Fell would growl and shrug him off. "So! You wanna find your kid?"  Eva asked. Fell and Geno both yelled "YES!" Eva inhaled and spoke "Theres someone stealing people. Kids actually. You kid was one of them. It tried to take me but I escaped." Fell banged his fists in the table "BULLSHIT! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU KEEPING MY DAUGHTER!?" Geno felt a stab of pain when Fell said "my" and not "our". The pain was soon replaced with guilt. He hand ruined their relationship. Fell and him were supposed to be getting married the next Friday. Geno had a suit and Fell who shockingly pick it out had a dress. Then one night Geno got drunk and the whole thing was called off. Geno snapped out of his thoughts to see Eva and fell staring at him. He felt tears rolling down his cheeks. "I'll be right back." Geno said getting up from the booth and running into the bathroom.

Fell's P.o.v 
I watched Geno fun off. I grumbled and slumped in my spot. The girl who called herself 'Eva' kept staring at me then at the door Geno had ran away through. "Aren't you going to go after him?" Eva said. She looked confused. I say nothing but get up and walk into the bathroom. Geno was in the second stall. I knock on the door "Sans. Get out here." I say. "Leave me alone!" He shot back. "Geno stop being a pussy!" I yell banging my fists on the stall door. We both go quiet. Geno steps out of the stall. He had tears running down his cheeks but his face was engulfed by rage. I feel a stab of guilt in my chest. We go back to the table and when we get their Eva looks my dead in the eyes and asks me this "Whens the last time you saw Geno smile?"

*Flashback*
Geno's P.o.v 
We're holding hands and walking down the path in waterfall. The echo flowers whisper and mumble past conventions. "I've always loved waterfall." I say looking up at Fell. He was taller than me only because he was wearing a pair of heeled boots. He smiles softly. His golden tooth showing slightly "Really?" He hums. I nod. "I'm not that found of it. Once I heard some fuckin sick pieces of shit fucking each other." He says chuckling. I laugh and let go of his hand. I walk up to a echo flower that was hidden. "Geno what are you-" he begins but the echo flower cuts him off.

Fell's P.o.v 
The voice from the echo flower is Genos. "Fell...I've known you for one year. It might be a short amount of time but I think...No! I KNOW that I love you. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you..." Geno gets on one knee and opens a red velvet box. Inside of the box is a black ring with rubies and a single obsidian crystal. "Fell. Sans. Will you marry me?" Both Geno and the flower say together. Tears run down my cheeks. "Yes." I say quietly. Heno looks me in the eyes. God I love him "YES! YES! A THOUSAND TIMES YES!" I yell throwing myself onto him for a hug. "YOU REALLY MEAN IT?!" Geno says looking up at me. I've pinned him to the ground so I'm on top of him. Tears are running down his cheeks. "OF COURSE I DO YOU IDIOT!" I say kisses his forehead. He smiles. A real genuine smile. I'm love this idiot so much.

Eva's P.o.v
Geno and Fell are both crying at this point. My phone buzzes. It's a text from Aven. It reads 'duck' well Fuck.

Nightmare's P.o.v
I look at the Demon Queen. She's not like any deamon I've ever seen.
"You know staring is rude." She says without turning to face me. I'm startled. Dream and I stayed here to watch her. Dream seems uneasy about her while I think she seems fine. "Why did Reaper capture you?" Dream asks. "Because I was making his job harder." She replies. "How are you acting so calm?" Dream asks. "Because I've seen this scenario unfold several times over." She says now turning to look at me. Her eyes sadden when she dose this. "I always cry when you die Nightmare." She says. I freeze her words echo in my mind. 'When you die'. Not 'if you die'. 'WHEN you die'. "What do you mean?!" Dream erupts. "If I tell you he'll die sooner."she says Cooly. "But if you find Cross something might change. No one ever searches for him." She informs us. "...what happened to Incbux and Moonlight?" I ask. Aven freezes. "They kill the love of my life." She replies. The coolness of her voice gone. She looks at both of us and her eyes roll into her head. All that we can see are the whites of her eyes. She grins. "And then I kill them~" she says. Then I charge to cage shes in.

♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤
AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHH!!! THAT WAS TIERING. I'VE BEEN UP SINCE 3:00 WRITING THIS AND SCHOOL DOESN'T HELP AT ALL! BUT HERES AN UPDATE!
Word count: 934