Chapter two

Reapers P.o.v 
Orchid was shivering. I hold him tightly. Nightmare looked around and trying to find something ignoring Cross's question. Ink was leaning against a wall. His pupils where just white dots. He probably hadn't drank a vile, Error was trying to piss Ink off, Blue was staring at Dust with heart pupils, Dream and Cross were asking Nightmare question, Killer was drooling over Nightmare, Dust was petting Killer's fluff and Horror was texting someone. I pulled out my phone and checked undernet. Fell made a post of Him, Geno, their little shit of a child and Fell Papyrus. I growled at the post. "Heeey Reaper~ you crying over Geno again~?" Horror  asked. I growled at him "no. I wonder how much of a good time your little slut is having with his brother~" I said. Horror growled "HE'S NOT!"

Inks P.o.v 
"How you doing emotionless Freak~?" Error asked me. I rolled my eyes. "Awh~ what's wrong~?" I glared at him. "I'm just tired because you where gone all month and I had to take care of your kids alone." I said staring Error in the eyes. He growled at me "I don't have any kids!" He replied s"Well it's to late for that! I already gave birth to them!" I shouted. "Well-" he began to say but I cut him off "And before you try to make it so it's my fault, You're the one who can to My house and then fucked me!" Error looked down. "Inky....I didn't know..." he said "yeah you never fucking know! You come to me to get what you want and then you leave!" I say as I smack him across the face. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" He yelled. Everyone turned to look at us. Cross looked concerned, Dream looked sad, Killer and Dust looked confused, blue looked worried, Horror was confused, Reaper and Nightmare looked amused and 'Orchid' looked horrified. 

"Oh wait! I remember! You don't have a soul!" Error shouted standing up. I felt tears roll down my cheeks. Error looked away from me "I'm the soulless one and yet I'm the one who cares. I'm the one who protects our family. I'm the one who protects Aus!"
"Well maybe you should go be with someone else then!" Error yelled. "GOD DAMN IT! I WISH I COULD! I WISH I COULD STOP LOVING YOU BUT I CAN'T! AND I'VE TRIED! OH I'VE  FUCKING TRIED! BUT NO MATTER WHAT I CAN'T!" I said tears rolling down my cheeks faster. "ThEn JuSt KiLl YoUrSeLf!" Error yelled pushing me to the ground. I looked up at him. He was serious. Orchid mumbled "no...no...no...no...no...no" "Ok." I said as I  teleported the doodle sphere. 

???'s P.o.v 
"hI iNk~" I said as ink appeared. Ink turned around to see me sitting in a web a Au papers. "W-who are you!?" Ink says. He's crying. "ThAt'S nOt ImPoRtAnT rIgHt NoW. i NeEd SoMe....HeLp." I say lowering myself from the web. "I nEeD tO fInD a SaNs NaMeD oRcHiD." I say walking over to Ink. "W-what?! N-no! If he doesn't know you he'll never do anything for you!" Ink says backing away from me
I sigh. I really didn't want to do this. "Ink. If you do this for me. I'll do something for you. Maybe even CHANGE something for you." I snap my fingers. I transport us to an illusion. Error, Ink, Paper jam and Gradient cuddling on the couch. Ink just stares at it. Tears roll down his cheeks. "What is this?" He asks "it's what I can give you~" i replied. "If you do what I ask of you. Do we have a deal?" I ask putting my hand out for him to shake it. Ink thought for a moment. Then he spoke my hand. I Grinned. He teleported away. This will be so easy

Orchid's P.o.v
Dark Dark Dark Dark Dark DarkDarkDarkDARKDARK! I could only see the dark in them. ALL OF THEM! Only Dark secrets. "ORCHID SNAP OUT OF IT!" Killer yelled trying to stop me from grabbing Error with my vines. I grabbed killer by the neck and threw him. He broke his arm when he hit the ground. Blood started to stream from my mouth and eye sockets. "ALL OF YOU ARE DARK! SO SO DARK!" Yelled before tackling Error. I held him down and punched him.

*Punch*

"OW! WHATS WRONG WITH-"

*Punch*

"ST-STOP! GET OFF OF M-"

*Punch*

His jaw bone hung lose

*Punch* *Punch* *Punch*

Reaper grabbed me and pulled me away from Error. Error's jaw was hanging off his face barely attached. He made gurgling noises in his attempts to speak. His blood was all over my fists. 

"LET ME GO! LET ME GO!" I screamed kicking and flailing my arms. "IF HE DIES I CAN STOP IT! I CAN STOP IT!" More blood poured from my mouth and sockets. I felt dizzy. I looked up to see my friend. My only friend in this infernal multiverse. Look down at me in disgust before I was knocked unconscious.

Dust's P.o.v
I rushed over to Killer. I helped him sit up. "Hey! Are you ok?! Did he hurt you?!" I asked looking at his broken arm. "I'm fine!" Killer growled pulling his arm away. "Then let me see your arm!" I said grabbing his arm. It was almost shattered into pieces. I started to heal his arm. He didn't say a word.

Nightmare's P.o.v
I looked at Error. Horror and Dream helped him up. Blue and Reaper made a bone change around Orchid. "Nightmare..." Cross placed his hand on my shoulder. "This is all my fault..." I said falling to my knees. Everyone looked at me in confusion. I inhaled deeply and explained the 'Discord indecent'

○●□■○●□■○●□■○●□■○●□■○●□■○●□■○
Poor Error. 

Word count:975