Chapter one

Cross P.o.v
I woke up to the sound of Incbux and Moonlight fighting over something. "Its to early for this shit." I groan. I hear Nightmare chuckles. "Oh hush you." I say lightly punching him. He rolls over so he's facing me and hugs me tightly. "I'm sorry Criss-Cross~" Nightmare says as he kisses my forehead. I've always hated that nickname. It always makes me blush. "I hate you." I say pushing his face away from mine. "Then why'd ya marry me~?" He asked as he grabbed my hand and kissed it. I laughed a little and hugged him. "Because I had nothing to do~" Nightmare sighed and kissed me. He got up and started getting dressed. "Cross are you ever...bored now that we've made I truse with the star sanses?" I tilt my head in confusion. "I mean....before the truse we were the most feared people in the multi-verse! Now..." he looked down. His purple eyes full if sadness. "Its not that I miss the War! I just miss the excitement! I miss having the whole gang here..." I got up and hugged him. "You miss it to Cross." Chara said. They weren't wrong. I also missed the thrill of battle. "MOM! DAD! UNCLE DREAM'S HERE AND HE WANTS YOU AND THE WHOLE GANG RIGHT NOW!" Moonlight and Incbux Shouted as they ran into our room.

Nightmare's P.o.v
I quickly switched into my corrupted form. "Why dose he want the gang here?" I ask raising my non-existent eyebrow. The boys shrugged and I sighed. "I'll get them. You three stay here." I say as I teleport to Error's house. "Error get you ass out here. NOW!" I say as I knock on the door. Error opens the door looking annoyed. "THe HeLl dO yOu WaNt?!" He said crossing his arms. I grab him with a tentacle and throw him through a portal to Dusttale. "WATCH HOW YOU SPEAK TO ME PEASANT!" I say as I rip his arm off. I take his arm and break it.

"AaAaAaAaAhHhH!" He screams out in glitched Agony. "Do I make myself clear?" I ask as I toss his broken arm in front of him. He nods rapidly and scrambles to get his arm. "Good." I walk to Dust's house. He's sitting on his porch fiddling with his knife. He looks up and sees me. He looks delighted. "Well~ Well~ Well~ look what the cat dragged in~" he said as he teleported in front of me. His hoodie was ripped up and his skull was cracked. "I could say the same for you." I say as I open a portal to horrortale. "Bet ya 15g he's in underlust." Error said (I'm too lazy to do Errors glitch) as we walked through. As Dust and Error bet. I teleport to Horrors house. No one was there...a bone came rushing at me. I grabbed my attcker and grinned.

"Papyrus~ I've told you a million times~ go for the head~" Papyrus let out his twisted laugh. "Sans isn't here. He's with his boyfriend." Papyrus said as I dropped him. "Thanks." I grabbed the two idoits and teleported us to underlust. "Remind me why we never Destroyed this Au?" Dust asked me. "Because You, Horror and Killer wouldn't let me." Dust's eyes softened at Killers name. "How has Killer been?" He asked. "Wouldn't you like to know~" I said as we reached Lust's house. We walked in and then to Lust's room. We heard Lust moaning Horror's name and small grunts and gasps. "Error get your phone camera ready." I whispered grinning. Error pulled out his phone and gave me a thumbs up. I took Errors Phone and Entered the room through the shadows. I started to record Horror Fucking Lust senseless. After a while I spoke. "Having Fun you two~?" Horror whipped his head around and looked Horrified (pun very much extended 😎) he pulled a blanket over Lust and Himself. "BOSS WTF?!" He yelled as I tossed his clothes at him. "Get dressed. Your late for work."

*time skip*
Killer P.o.v
I walk into the great hall. I see Nightmare sitting on his throne and Cross in the throne next to him. I growl. I should be sitting on that throne next to Nightmare not Him! I take my place next to Dust as we all stand in silence. After 5 minutes Ink, Blue, Reaper and a small purple skeleton walk through a portal. "Your late." Nightmare says. Reaper shrugs and the small skeleton clings to Reapers robes. Ink and Blue stand next to Dream. "I hope you all can explain yourselves!" Dream shouts pulling out his bow. Nightmare waves his hand a little and we all draw our weapons. Ink knocks my and dusts knife away and steals Horrors Axe. He ties Error up with his own blue wires and holds a sword to Nightmare's throat.

Reaper looks down at the small skeleton. Vines Instantly grab ink and throw him over at Dream. The vines take every Weapon and holds the out of reach. Dream scowled at Reaper and the skeleton. "WE HAD A TRUSE! NO MORE DESTROYING AU'S!" Dream yelled. "But...we haven't all been here in 2 years." Horror says. "THEN WHY ARE AUS DISAPPEARING?!" Nightmare thought for a moment. Before teleporting everyone to a void Covered in goop and strings. Nightmare, the small Skeleton and Reaper all looked shocked.

Orchid P.o.v
She's lose. I thought...Aqua said...she's... "ORCHID!" Nightmare yells. I look up to see that I'm surrounded by throns and poisonous flowers. I breath in slowly and the plants disappear. I walk over to Reaper and hug him tightly. He picks me up and holds me. "Shh~ it's ok. You're ok." I see the other's staring at me. I close my eyes and say something. "D-discord....L-Lose..." I hug Reaper tightly and I here Cross ask Nightmare. "Who's Discord?"

°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●
How do you think Nightmare's gonna explain this one? Heh heh heh
Word count: 998