"b-baby, t-they have yet to tell us star-"

"alright, timers on." bambam called from the hallway, "have fun, losers."

minho smirked at the younger, "what was that?"

WARNING: hickey description ahead
please skip to page 8 (or 5 pages left) if you're uncomfortable

jisung smiled at the boy, wrapping his arms around the boy's neck. minho leaned into the boy, starting off by softly kissing him. the boy's kisses slowly got more intimate, leading to minho picking the younger up from underneath his thighs and walking over to the bed. the elder gently laid the boy down on top of the bed, before proceeding to crawl on top of him.

minho pulled away for a minute, only to admire the younger. "you're so precious, baby." he softly smiled, "really, the cutest boy."

jisung looked at the boy, smiling at him, "you happen to be cuter."

the elder shook his head, leaning down and kissing jisung's forehead, "my beautiful boy."

jisung continued to smile at the boy, before returning to their kissing session. minho ended up slipping his tongue into jisung's mouth, as their tongues danced with the others within every kiss. the elder then pulled away, moving his hands to jisung's shirt and starting to unbutton it.

"ay," jisung called out, wrapping his hands around minho's, "bambam said no fucking."

"you're crazy to think i'd fuck you in a house that isn't ours, especially for our first time." minho responded as he sat up straight, "i wanna give you a hickey."

"a? there's no way you'd give me just one." the younger shook his head, letting go of minho's hands, "have fun, loser."

minho smirked at the younger, as he started to unbutton his shirt. the boy leaned back down, leaving soft kisses on jisung's neck. once minho found jisung's weak spot, the boy started to lightly suck on his neck. the younger let out a soft whine at the feeling, reaching for minho's hand to hold it. minho pulled away from jisung's neck after sucking on the specific spot for more than just a few seconds. the elder boy smiled at jisung, "couldn't handle it that you had to hold my hand, huh?"

"shut up." jisung mumbled, "that was my weak spot."

"and it was cute." minho responded, still smiling, "you're adorable."

jisung let go of minho's hand, "my turn."

the elder nodded his head, getting off of jisung and lying down next to him. jisung smiled at the boy, as he sat on top of minho's lap. minho wrapped his arms around jisung's waist, puckering up his lips. the younger started to giggle, leaning down and kissing minho's lips. as the two were kissing, jisung started to unbutton minho's shirt, just to give himself more access. the younger trailed his lips from minho's, down to his neck. once jisung found minho's weak spot, the boy began to suck on the boy's neck.

"baby," minho mumbled under his breath, tightening his grasp on the boy's waist.

jisung pulled away from minho, smiling at him, "look who's weak spot i just hit."

"be quiet." the elder rolled his eyes.

minho then held onto jisung's waist as he sat up, softly kissing the boy's lips, "i love you, baby."

"i love you, bubba." jisung smiled, resting his head on minho's shoulder, "how many more minutes left?"

"i don't know, i feel like i heard them say something but i didn't pay attention." minho confessed.