chapter 18

December 31, 2016

For New year's we are going for a New Year's Party. The one were you were gowns, drink expensive champagne, meet new people and the whole package. Tiffany already had gowns and suits for everyone so we couldn't give an excuse.

To be honest, I want to go. I went to one with Andrew's family and it was great. Well they hosted it and I had no choice but to go but I had more fun than I thought I'll have.

Tiff picked out a gold halter sequence  gown with a low back and matching heels for me. I was going to leave my hair down to cover my back but I decide against it. Instead, I curl my hair and pin it up into an elegant chignon. I put on my diamond earrings and makeup.

For Paige, a royal blue off shoulder gown and silver heels. Her hair which we managed to convince her to wash the dye out a few weeks ago was pinned back with a few strands framing her face. A simple necklace was around her neck, I got it for her for her birthday and on her ears where loop earrings.

Tiffany had on a red v- neck dress and red heels. The ends of her hair curled to perfection. Her lipstick matched her dress and so did the pendant she wore around her neck and her earrings.

"I knew these were the perfect dresses," Tiff says. We decide to dress up in one room together. The boys are waiting downstairs for us by now.

"Shouldn't we be leaving soon?" I ask

"Henri will text us when the limo arrives"

"Limousine? Really?" Paige's eyes lit up.

"Why are we waiting up here, Tiff?" I ask

"We didn't get all dressed up for nothing. We are going to have a grand entrance"

"Agreed" Paige says

"Of course you do" I roll my eyes at my sister.

"And besides  I don't want to give the boys the chance to complain about how they are going to ward off boys the entire night"

I chuckle, " Now that I can agree to"

"Perfect"

A few minutes later Henri sends a text and we leave the room. The top of the staircase is big enough for all three of us to stand at the top. The boys' faces changed first from shock to amazement then to happiness. The smile on Andrew face just made mine grow three times bigger. We came down together, Tiff directly into Henri's arms, me to Andrew who couldn't stop staring and Paige and Sam just looked at each other. For the first time ever, Sam was tongue tied.

"Wow," Andrew says and I look away from them.

"You like?"

" More like love" He kisses me.

"Save some for New Years" Tiff says. I send a sideways glare and deepen my kiss with Andrew, making them whoop.

"Let's get going," Henri says and leads Tiff towards the door.

Sam holds his hand out for Paige and she takes it while saying "Only for tonight" making Sam chuckle.

"Where's Nathan?" I ask

"Probably already outside" He places a hand behind my back and his eyes darken. "You are killing me"