chapter 1

My journal begun on the day I met Andrew in college, it was a Tuesday and I was in the hurry to get to class, trying to balance a heavy bag on my shoulder and books in my hand.

"Do you need help?" He asks. I looked up at the brown headed god, he eyes were a light shade of green. He was the type of guy you will drool over once your eyes set on.

"Yeah, sure" I say and give him the books.

"What's your name?" He asks.

"London" I say.

"Andrew" he says. He walks me to class and gives me my books.

"I know we just met but I hate waiting so, dinner at nine on Friday" He commands.

"Erm, okay" I say.

"Good! I'll pick you up from......." Andrew says.

"Cornelius" I say. That's were my dorm is.

"Okay, see you on Friday" he says and walks away.

I stand there for a second or two to process what just happened. I'm not ready to date again, I'm still not over my ex. Stop punishing yourself? It not your fault that he is an addict and a drunkard.

So Andrew picked me up on that Friday, he was slightly late. He sent me to the cinema. I had fun, we ended up exchanging numbers. Date after date turned into a very serious relationship. I moved in with him after college.

He proposed some years later and now I'm a nearly married 25 year old. I didn't expect it to last but it has and I am very happy.

I love him so much, my life without him would have been hell.
Okay now that you know how we met let me get to the actual story of how messed my life really is

**********
October 29,2016

I pour a cup of coffee into my favourite mug.

"Good morning" I tell Andrew as he walks into the kitchen.

"Morning" He says. He takes his laptop from the table along with his papers and shoves it into his computer bag.

"I'll be home early today" Andrew says.

"Okay, you can make dinner" I say.

"Fine" Andrew replies. He gives me a kiss before bolting out the door. Andrew works at a advertising company as the CEO. We share a two bedroom apartment in San Francisco.

When I finally decide to leave my phone starts ringing.

"London Simmons speaking" I say once I pick the call.

"London, it's Sean" The voice says.

"Hey, how is the company?" I ask. I am a successful lawyer and I just helped Sean win his company back from a scandal.

"Great, I owe it all to you" Sean says making me smile to myself.

"So what's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing" Sean says. "I'm part of a society in Spain and I would love it if you and Andrew could join. A woman there needs your help. We have a meeting next month in Spain, I really hope you can make it"

"I'll ask Andrew" I say.

"Thanks, enjoy your day" Sean says.

"You too" I say and cut the line.

I take my bag and keys and leave the apartment, I had an earpiece in my ear as I make my way to my car.

"Amberly?" I say into the piece.
Amberly is my assistant.

"I've got the alibi" Amberly says.

"Okay, send it to me, we'll talk when I get there" I say.

I'm not the busy kind of woman that talks on the phone whiles driving unless it is really important.

I get to work late because of traffic but no one cares.

"So I sent the alibi to your email, it is really good, I am starting to think that she did not kill her boyfriend". Amberly says while following me into my office made of glass.

" I'll look at it, thanks" I say.

I take off my jacket and hanged it on the chair. Amberly leaves and I get to work. My client, Indiana Calvin, is being charged with murder. She found her boyfriend dead in her house and wakes up hours later with a gun pressed into her hand.

She can go to jail, she will go to jail if I can't clear her name. This is a tough case. The trial is next week but I don't think I'm ready.

The day is long and my feet ache as I push my key into the door and open it.

"Hello" I call once I am inside.

"I'm in the kitchen" Andrew says

I walk into the kitchen to find Andrew placing lasagna on the table.

"Your favourite" Andrew says.

I wrap my hands around his neck and he puts his around my waist

"How is it possible that we have been together for seven years and you still don't know my favourite food?" I tease.

"I don't know" He says and pulls me into a deep breath taking kiss which I break after a some seconds.

"I need food in my system" I say.

"Okay, fine" Andrew says. We sit down and begin our meal.

"How was your day?" Andrew asks. So thoughtful.

"Great, yours?" I say.

"Amazing" Andrew says and I smile.

After eating I load the dishwasher before changing into sweatpants and a T-shirt. I tie my blonde hair into a neat bun before joining Andrew in the living room.

"Sean called" I say.

"And?"

"He invited us to Spain next month to meet my soon to be client" I say.

"I can't just take days off from work and aren't you busy" Andrew says.

"Please, just do this for me, I need a vacation" I sigh.

"Okay,I'll go" Andrew agrees.

I kiss him and lay down on his lap. Andrew plays with the few strands of hair lose on my face.

"I love you, London" He says

"I love you more" I say.

"I'm so glad we met" He says.

My heart skips a beat. Andrew can do that to me. I love him so much, I don't know how I would have ended up without Andrew and I don't want to know.

A/n
Omg, new book, hope this one goes viral. I am very excited. Vote, comment and enjoy. I will take ideas if only it does not mess up my plan for the book.

Pamela