chapter 15

December 23,2016

"You have to wake up," I gently stroke Andrew's cheek. I'm sitting at  his side of the bed in a blue halter dress . I've been up for a while now and I have managed to get Paige out of bed too.

"Another hour, " He turns over on his side. Andrew is an on and off morning person and today of all days, he's not.

"We have to get to the airport"

"It's a private jet, London. We can be late."

"Even Paige is up" I say.

"That's because she's excited.Now stop talking, I want to sleep" He says. "In fact "
He flips me to lie by him and traps me under his weight. "Join me"

He has a stupid grin on his face as I laugh. His eyes are still closed.

"Andrew Parker, get off me" I laugh.

"Just relax, thirty minutes, London "

"But--"

"Sleep" He buries his face into my neck.

"Paige will be angry " Last line of defense

"Paige," He shouts " You can go back to bed"

"Way ahead of you" Paige shouts back. Traitor.
I giggle and close my eyes. I snuggle closer to him.Thirty minutes won't be so bad.

*****

Henri lent us his plane. It's beautiful with the interior decor in black and white. It has two bedrooms on it which are also in the same colour.

"We need one of these" Andrew says from behind me.

I chuckle, "You have one, spoilt brat"

"I said we, the plane is for my dad"

"Which he lets you use"

"You have a plane" Paige asks from her seat by the window. She hasn't spoken a word since we entered and she couldn't stop staring.  " You take regular flights, plus economy"

"I-" He scratches the back of his head, raising his t-shirt a bit. He's adorable.

"Don't bother explaining. You are just going to say it's not technically yours" I drop into a chair opposite Paige

"I wasn't " He pouts

"Awww,come here" I open my arms for him. He sits beside me and I wrap my hands around him, my head on his shoulder "I understand , it's okay" I say like I'm taking to a child and not a grown up man.

"Hey guys" We all turn to see Jonathan at the threshold.

"Hey," We all chorus. Mine sounding geniue, the rest, not so much.

He takes the seat across from Andrew and next to Paige, who immediately looks out the window

"Thanks for inviting me, I don't have much friends here"

"No problem"

We sit in silence, comfortable silence, and wait for the plane to take it off. When we are in the air, the air hostess gives us each a glass of champagne which I warned Paige that she will only be taking one glass and she mutters buzzkill under her breathe. I will not be responsible for underage drinking.
                          ***********
When we arrive a car is waiting to send us to Henri's Chateaux. The drive up makes you feel like you're entering into an alternate universe. Immediately the car stops Tiffany comes rushing and I get out of the car in time to catch her.

"I'm so glad you are here" She says. Henri comes out right after. He shakes Andrew and Jonathan, hugs Paige and I, and welcomes us to his house.

"It good to see you, Nathan" Tiff says