Chapter 7

November 9, 2016.

I'm here to have fun and that is what I intend to do. I have an appointment at the hotel spa today, then I'll go shopping and other stuff. I have my whole day planned. I left the room in a tank top, jeans short and flipflops.

The spa was decorated with petals and urban furniture. I was led into another room, at one end was a row of chairs for manicures and pedicures, the other end was a salon. In another room was a massaging table, hot tub and a mud baths.

"My name is Amelia and I'll be assisting you today, Miss Simmons" The petite young girl with a strong Spanish accent says.

"Okay, " I say. She guides me to a changing room and hands me a white silk robe.

I change into the robe and fold my clothes. Amelia takes the clothes and comes back in less than two minutes.

"Let's start," Amelia says and I nod.

After having a massage, a mud bath, a manicure and pedicure, I went back to the room. I found out that Amelia is a single mother of a 5 year old girl, she was fooling around with her boyfriend and got pregnant at seventeen. He told her he will never leave her. Five months into her pregnacy, his parents send him away to continue his education and he hasn't returned since. She had this job to cater for her child's needs and pay the bills.

Andrew was not around but he left a note saying, 'Gone to the gym, be back at 11'

I check my phone for the time. 10:00. I pick my laptop and start working. Amberly sent me Robert's rehab papers. His files say he was a drunkard. This case reminds me of Jonathan. He was a drug addict, the one I was talking about when I met Andrew. He has changed and I believe Robert also has.

"London? " Andrew says.

"Hi" I say and give him a quick kiss on the cheek and go back to working.

"You are supposed to be relaxing" Andrew says and shuts my laptop.

"I didn't save that" I cry.

"Come on, Frederick got us a tour guide" Andrew smiles.

"Alright,I'll be right back" I say and went towards the room to change into a pair of skinny jeans, a top, jacket and boots. I wrap a scarf around my neck and follow Andrew out the door.

First, we went to the art museum.

"Where is the tour guide?" I turn to see Andrews with a stupid grin on his face.

"Andrew..... " I say. He points at himself.

"How do you expect us to see the city without a tour guide? " I ask with my hands on my hips.

"I've been here before with my parents so many times and I practically know the history"

"Okay, tell me" I say with a devilish smile on my face.

"Erm....... I don't remember it" Andrew scratches his head. I laugh and he turns red.

"Let's go" I lead the way inside the musuem.

"Who are you and what have you done to My London" Andrew says. "I did not expect you to agree that easily"

"It seems like a waste of time to go back to the hotel" I shrugged.

"I couldn't agree more" He kissed the top of my head and placed his arm around my waist.

The next hour and half is spent exploring the musem. Andrew was actually able to tell me a lot about the paintings. I was beyond shocked. If it was the truth or not, I didn't know. We passed by the palace of Madrid. We didn't go inside but we took lots of pictures, my favourite was a picture a man took of us. Andrews arms were around me and I looked up at him and we kissed. Turns out the stranger was a photographer by proffession which made the picture amazing.

I am going to frame it and put it on my desk when we get back.

Next was the Buen Ritro park, the biggest in Madrid. The place was magnificent. After walking around a bit we go back to the car because it was dark now.

"Where next? " Frederick asks.

Andrew leans toward and whispered something into his ear. A smile spread across his face and I look at them in complete confusion.

"Where are we going? " I ask.

"You'll see" He laced his fingers with mine and kissed it. "It's a suprise"

I love surprises when I don't know I'm getting it. When I know I can't stop thinking about what it could be. I prefer to know everything.

"Relax London" Andrew knows me so well. I force a smile and continue guessing in my head.

The car comes to a stop in front of a fancy restaurant. He holds my hand and we walk inside. I'm not dressed for this. I look down at my dressing and Andrew whispers in my ear that I look beautiful. I smile. He's in jeans and a button down shirt.

"Andrew Parker" Andrew says and a man leads us to our table in a private sector. I counted only five people in that sector. We sit by the window.

"What would you drink? " A waitress says.

"Red wine" Andrew responds. She nods and leaves.

"This is beautiful" I smile.

"To make up for missing dinner, " I can't help it, I can't stop smiling.

The waitress comes back with our wine.

"To us, " Andrew says and raises his class.

"To us," I repeat and also raise mine. I bring the drink to my lips and take a sip.

"Food?" She asks. I forgot she was standing here.

"Chef's special" Andrew says and she leaves.

"I love you, Andrew Parker" I say.

"I love you, London Simmons and I can't wait to marry you" He says and I kiss him.

After one more bottle of wine, a plate of delicious food, a slice of chocolate cake and talking and laughing we go back to the hotel.

Hey, so I just wanted to say thank you for reading and also I would like to know what you think so comment and don't forget to vote and tell others about the book.
Okay, bye.

Pamela