Chapter 13

Picture of Paige

December 3,2016

I turn of the shower when I hear my cellphone ring. I wrap a towel around my body and step out. I was seriously enjoying my hot shower. I find my phone on the side table beside the bed.

"Mom?" I say.

"Hey, I wanted to see if your sister arrived safely"

"She didn't call you?" I walk back into the bathroom. My wet hair sticking to my back.

"You know your sister, London. Why do you think I'm calling you?" She chuckles.

"Well she's fine and still asleep but not for long"

Mom laughs," Have fun. Love you"

"I love you too"

I cut the call and quickly dry my body with the towel and blow dry my hair before dressing into a royal blue dress. I walk barefooted to the room Paige is sleeping in.

"Paige?" I push the door open after knocking. "It's almost ten"

I walk to the windows and pull the curtains open. Paige groans and disappears under her covers. I grin and pull the covers off her. She turns and buries her face into her pillow so I pick the other ones and when I'm a good distant away, I throw one.

It hits her right in the head. Yes!

She turns to me with killer eyes.

"What the hell!"

"Get up" I say and throw the second pillow.

She screeches and picks one pillow but before it hits me I'm out of the door and I hear it hit something.

I turn and bump into something hard.

"Should I be worried? " Andrew asks.

I smile up at him innocently," I'm just waking my baby sister up"

He grins and kisses my forehead.

"Be gentle "

"Party pooper" I walk past him to the kitchen.

"Party pooper?"

I pour a cup of coffee and turn to him.
"Uhuh"I take a sip and look up at him over the mug. He has a stupid grin on his face.

"You are such a--"

"Good morning to you" I say to Paige and cutting Andrew off. She's annoyed

"I'm going to leave before I'm stuck between this"

"Coward" Paige and I say together.

Andrew chuckles and picks his briefcase. He kisses Paige on the head and goes round the counter to kiss me on the lips.

"Have fun" He whispers and walks out the door

I turn back to Paige.

"Why aren't you going to work?"

"I will"

"In that?" Paige says." Not very professional "

I roll my eyes, " I'm spending the day with my client and his daughter"

"And?"

"You are coming"

"Wait, what?!" Paige says." This isn't 'bring your sister to work' day"

"What do you plan on doing the whole day?"

She shrugs.

"Exactly" I say. "Go and get ready"