#62 Public Displays Of Affection

Calum:

Calum didn’t care who was around, he would always show pda to show you how much he loved you. He would go from simply holding your hand to kissing you. You don’t care because who would turn down Calum? The magazines almost always had a pic of you two kissing in public.

Ashton:

Ashton was a little more reserved than Calum but still had no problem with pda He was more of a guy to pull you into a hug while you waited in line or hug you from behind and nuzzle his head into your neck. It would be sudden and catch you be surprise but you loved every minute of it.

Luke:

Luke prefered to keep your relationship between the two of you. He thought it made the relationship more special than if the whole world saw every moment of affection. He would hold your hand and keep you close to protect you but you could always rely on him showing you how much he really cared at home.

Michael: 

Michael was actually quite shy when it came to your relationship. He loved you and you knew it but affection was rarely shown in public, especially at the beginning. He randomly held your hand one day and refused to meet your gaze as he blushed. This was the way you were in public. Sometimes, if he was jealous, he would put his arms around your waist and kiss you as a way of telling the guy to back off.